Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dread being home alone with my 2 girls

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hate staying home with my kids , 4 and 2 , I love them , I want to see them happy all the time but I hate the screaming and shouting and arguing and squabbling toys all the time , I have a small house so we are stuck in the same room all together. I fell guilty when people make comments like, they are lovely , play with them or keep them busy or turn the TV on ,no big deal.but I don't enjoy it all the time .... Am I really a bad mother ?? Is it normal for toddlers and preschoolars to stay home all day without getting bored ?? Coz that never happens with me if I don't play with them it's shouting and screaming , I can't do anything for myself when they are awake .... I know they are a blessing but I'm tired, bored and in a bad mood all the time . And please save me the hard words ...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Replies (31-31):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
No. I was replying to the last post , I am not tryingto do anything , if you have nothing to add to the discussion just don't ... :))

Quoting Anonymous:

You do know that when you make a post ON YOUR OWN POST, it says "Anonymous - Original Poster" ... Right?? So are you trying to make a troll post? I think you just FAILED!

Quoting Anonymous:

i understand you i am one of those moms, i have to keep my sanity by taking kids out everyday .... coz my toddler would eat all day if we stay in 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured