Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My step sister turned 23 in november (3 months after me) and shes pregnant with her 4th (idk how far along she is) now I am 23 with a 5 and 3 year old and sometimes I feel like 2 is alot and idk what Id do with more lol anyway shes a good mom her oldest dd is 8 her ds is I think 4 and her youngest dd is 2 or 3 (idk why I cant remember) they all have the same dad she was with the guy from 14-22 which is a long time but now shes pregnant again and all I can think is damn I couldnt do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I'm 31 and I'm having my 4 th baby. It's my last. 4 is too damn many. lol
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Thats crazy lol. Wow is right.

Quoting meka26:

I was watching Maury yesterday and there was a girl who was 19 and had 4 kids. All I could think was WOW.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I think in todays society that we put to much emphasis on age and not enough on what a person is doing.

lilmama3189
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Im about to be 24 in about 2 weeks. I have 4 kids. Ds1 is 6 & 1/2, Ds2 is almost 5, Dd is 2& Ds3 is almost 7 months.. It can be hard at times but I wouldnt have it any other way.. :-)
pregomom468
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM

when i was pregnant with my first i saw a girl at my dr office that i went to jr high with she tol me it was her 4th we were both 21!!!!!!! but to answer your question im 24 and have 2 so yes 4 would be a lot for ME at least

Eagle293
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I think it depends on the mother and her financial situation. If she can raise them properly I don't see any problem with it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I will be 26 in February and I'm now pregnant with baby #6... I had my first six weeks before I was 18...

tyner_brylee
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Im 29 and i am 5 weeks pregnant with child #3. My oldest is 8 almost 9 and my youngest is 5 almost 6. They are both February babies.
sampson200
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

It sounds so young to me.

But I remember my mom, who had me and twin babies when she was 24.

Though the twins were a big surprise. Soon after dad have a vasectomy. He was 26.

They knew they could only support three children.

So, my parents raised 3 kids when they were in their early-mid 20s, will be married 40 years next month and raised three college degree kids who are a plus to society and give back.

It can be done.

But mom said she barely recalls how she did it and she thinks she was in a daze for about a decade.

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I have 3 and I'm 33 and I feel like that's a lot..... So yeah I think 23 with 4 is a lot
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)