Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy brain

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm pregnant with my first baby, and my brain is lost somewhere! I get these little itchy bumps so every once in a while i take a benadryl, ours here in central Illinois are cute little pink pills, i can only take half of one, so i cut them in half and set the other half on the counter. Right by the fish tank. Well buster the gold fish has rainbow rocks in his tank. I was cleaning the counter and i found what i thought was a little pink rock. So i dropped it back into the fish tank. Well to say the least the poor fish is still alive but swimming pretty slow, It only took me 12 hours to realize what i had done.  

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brittney1224
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I was at an ob gyn apt and they asked my address and I couldn't remember I stood there with a dumb look on my face for what seemed like an eternity before the receptionist was like is it ***** lol what part of central IL do you live ? I live in IL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Omg. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but LOL! Hope fishy ends up being ok haha!

AleaKat
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I lost my keys every 5 min. Lol
My phone number??? Ummm

Yea- pregnancy brain is dangerous lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I was at the drive thru, paid for my stuff, and just drove off right after. I was almost home before I realized I left my food.

Davidsmomma1409
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM

this happened on sunday and he is still alive!!!! 

Jcouch99
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM

It took me about 3 months PP to re-memorize my phone number.

Quoting Brittney1224:

I was at an ob gyn apt and they asked my address and I couldn't remember I stood there with a dumb look on my face for what seemed like an eternity before the receptionist was like is it ***** lol what part of central IL do you live ? I live in IL

tarakay0417
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Lol hope the fish is ok. I loose my phone all the time. I have also picked it up and texted someone and then gone looking for it with the damn thing in my hand. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I can go one better. I forgot my own name.

Quoting Brittney1224:

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM

oh, I have those days. poor fishy though.

my best one is searching for a 'can of pickles'...... I have only ever seen pickles come in jars.

or when I cored tomatoes... instead of apples...

or locking myself out of the house

and I'm sure there are others

alaskanewbie
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Oh, I hope your fish is ok! Yesterday I drove into town (about a 30 min drive) to take a movie back, but I had left the movie at home. When I stopped working I think it got way worse!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured