What makes your family unique? OH! WAIT ONE MORE! (Edit in red)
I was considering this question after reading an article on-line, and I began to mentally list off the reasons why the "Bitterroot" family is unique:
- We live in Montana
- We are a fly fishing family
- My husband is a fly fishing guide in the summer time
- We love to kayak and hike our mountains
- We have all girls
- We own a 1906-Victorian, antique home
- We enjoy camping
- We eat healthy
- We attend church weekly
- We own a coffee house
- We love to live a green, organic, natural, simple lifestyle by gardening, recycling, upcycling, buying organic foods, growing organic gardens, cloth diapering, use mama cloth (google it), bake from scratch quite often, and love to make our own butter
- We have a naturopath as our family doctor who treats using natural methods (like herbs or dietary changes) before prescribing a pill or antibiotic.
- We don't watch TV, and we don't have cable/satellite. We have a tv, yes, but it's strictly for family-type movies (which we rarely have time to watch.)
I'm not bragging, I'm just saying what makes us unique.
So...how about you???