Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Confession: I agree with him! ((WARNING: NSFW LANGUAGE))

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
  • 129 Replies

I'm sure many of you probably won't agree with this video, but I do.  If one looks past how he is saying it and gets down to the nitty-gritty of it all, he is telling the absolute truth.

For those mobile and can't see the video. Point of these two videos: the Vagina has value.  In order to get a good one, you gotta work for it. Cause no good woman, or just a woman in general, will give it up for free.

And since some of you don't seem to get it, here is ONE perfect example of what he is saying.  MARRIAGE = Ultimate Pussy Payment.

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Ya know, I have just realized that I have never seen a black woman on this site link a video of a white man saying that she agrees with him. Not a racist thing, I just find it curious.

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:34 PM

My husband loves him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

what does NSFW mean??

I am not going to watch the video (at least right now).... my year old is next to me, coloring.......  

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya know, I have just realized that I have never seen a black woman on this site link a video of a white man saying that she agrees with him. Not a racist thing, I just find it curious.

Well. Never seen a white man's video like this.  SO....  for what its worth, I agree with Philip DeFranco on a lot of things and he's a white dude.  So there.

MrsRi
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM
31 moms liked this

Here's the thing...

I don't like putting a value on my vagina.  I'm not a whore.  I don't expect a man to work for my vagina.  I expect a man to work for my attention, affection, love, admiration, respect, etc... But for some pussy? No.  Believing this type of crap is what is wrong with a women's sense of self respect.  

If all I care about is the 'value' of my vagina, then I discredit the value of who I am.  I'm more than just a good fuck.  I'm an awesome person and that's worth making anyone work to get to know and prove themselves to in order to even be IN my life.  This also goes both ways, because I know my whole value, I'm able to present it to (well not any more) potential mates and even friends.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

what does NSFW mean??

I am not going to watch the video (at least right now).... my year old is next to me, coloring.......  

Not safe for work.

Which also means not safe for babies.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Or they're hot... Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Ahh...thanks, lol

Quoting Pooobaihr:

Quoting Anonymous:

what does NSFW mean??

Not safe for work.

Which also means not safe for babies.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM

You just explained everything he talked about.  So, yes.  He doesn't mean JUST fucking. He means having a woman at all.

Quoting MrsRi:

Here's the thing...

I don't like putting a value on my vagina.  I'm not a whore.  I don't expect a man to work for my vagina.  I expect a man to work for my attention, affection, love, admiration, respect, etc... But for some pussy? No.  Believing this type of crap is what is wrong with a women's sense of self respect.  

If all I care about is the 'value' of my vagina, then I discredit the value of who I am.  I'm more than just a good fuck.  I'm an awesome person and that's worth making anyone work to get to know and prove themselves to in order to even be IN my life.  This also goes both ways, because I know my whole value, I'm able to present it to (well not any more) potential mates and even friends.

MrsRi
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You said:

Quote:

For those mobile and can't see the video. Point of these two videos: the Vagina has value.  In order to get a good one, you gotta work for it. Cause no good woman, or just a woman in general, will give it up for free.
After reading that, I didn't bother watching the videos.  So if that's what you're taking from the video, then he's not saying anything I just said.
Quoting Pooobaihr:

You just explained everything he talked about.  So, yes.  He doesn't mean JUST fucking. He means having a woman at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)