Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am awesome!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
Another mom thinks I am awesome enough to have my own post about being awesome and suggested I make one... So here it is!

What is the most awesome thing about you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrs.DebB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
She thought I was awesome because we never eat McDonald's, if anyone was curious...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lullabylily
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people think I am awesome because even if I work full time and constantly travelling, I can always manage to have a home cooked meal for my family that I had cook myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NNB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Ew. Neither do we, the mere thought of it makes me want to vomit. Gag.

Quoting Mrs.DebB:

She thought I was awesome because we never eat McDonald's, if anyone was curious...

NNB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:48 AM

O.o Wow. You are Awesome :) Do you freeze them?

Quoting lullabylily:

Some people think I am awesome because even if I work full time and constantly travelling, I can always manage to have a home cooked meal for my family that I had cook myself.

lullabylily
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:00 AM
It depends. If I am not traveling, I would prep the night before or make something simple. But if my schedule says that I will be traveling on certain dates, then I would make s menu, cook on weekend and freeze it (I make sure that each food are dated according to the menu)

Quoting NNB:

O.o Wow. You are Awesome :) Do you freeze them?

Quoting lullabylily:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittM1988
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM
2 moms liked this
I am awesome because I am instilling self confidence in my children :)
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Some think I'm awesome because I've worked so hard (well, DH and I) with our son with special needs. He has autism and went from a child who only said a few words to a child who can carry on a mini conversation with us. He's so smart, loving and just the best kid in the world. 

ArianEponae
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm awesome because I encourage individualism in my child...even if that means some very weird outfits and an interesting nickname that I have trouble saying :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.DebB
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Wow! You guys *are* awesome!

I'm quite certain the mom who inspired this post was being super sarcastic with me, but now I have suggestions of ways to be more awesome, so yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)