Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Took or take drugs in Highschool? Did it mess up or impact your life? What did you take? (alcohol/marijuana included)

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (21-25):
Momof5kids84
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I smoked marijuana three times in my life.  One of which occurred in high school.  I took pills once or twice.  I was guilty of binge drinking in college.  However, I married young, and the partying stopped.  You couldn't pay me to return to that type of lifestyle.  People should see and hear themselves when they're shitfaced.  It's embarrassing.

Wife to a wonderful man, and mother to five beautiful children. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Mommy980106
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM
I have never smoked or used drugs. I may have 1 or 2 drinks every 6 months or so, but have never been drunk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I drank heavily and tried many different drugs. I only enjoyed the drinking and still drink occasionally. The drugs were never done more than once and I did not like how they made me feel so I never used them again. I tried Mj, meth, coke, and acid. Meth, coke, and acid were one time only, the MJ I did throughout my entire Sr.yr then up until I turned about 23.

Nope never affected my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Drank. But was able to stop with dh then bf help. I come from an alcoholic fam. So without his help lord knows where I'd b today
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:15 PM

This and I haven't done it but once since high school. I'm not really a drinker Anymore either just every now and then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Weed and alcohol. Didn't effect me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)