Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
This guy was running for the bus with a shopping cart full of groceries and the cart hit a bump and all his processed food fell out. I'm surprised the bus actually waited for him to pick up everything. And who the fuck takes a bus, with about 20 bags full of food? I started to record him with my phone but decided not to lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (121-129):
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:22 PM
No...

Quoting piratehooker:

Is that you in your profile pic?
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Wtf does your son have to do with anything?

Quoting MamaRae85:

Yep, totally sounds like he deserved it for not only buying processed food (GASP!), but also for "running like a crazy person". Yes, he definitely "brought it on himself".

Is this seriously the type of person that's going to be around when my kid grows up? The kind of person who looks down on someone because he doesn't buy what they think he should, doesn't drive though they think he should, and doesn't freaking WALK like they think he should?! It makes me furious to know that this is the kind of douchebag that my son will have to deal with.

AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Wow. Laughed at someone else's misfortune and didn't even consider maybe helping them. Who? Someone who would like to eat and has to take public transportation, da fauq.

Pretty sure that's that shit Karma don't like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:24 PM

You sound like a winner.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Maybe the guyvhas a conditiinthat keeps him from driving. Maybe he doesn't own a car. I would have helped him. It elreally shows how screwed we are now, though. The first reaction of a bunch of people is to laugh and start filming. What happened to helping others when they are down?
ajrjj05
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Your a mean person, very mean! Maybe he was shopping for his family and has no car. You should of stopped and helped him. 

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Poor guy ... that isn't funny at all 

my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Not funny at all OP.

MamaRae85
by *you're on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Oh, brother.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

Wtf does your son have to do with anything?

Quoting MamaRae85:

Yep, totally sounds like he deserved it for not only buying processed food (GASP!), but also for "running like a crazy person". Yes, he definitely "brought it on himself".

Is this seriously the type of person that's going to be around when my kid grows up? The kind of person who looks down on someone because he doesn't buy what they think he should, doesn't drive though they think he should, and doesn't freaking WALK like they think he should?! It makes me furious to know that this is the kind of douchebag that my son will have to deal with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)