Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
This guy was running for the bus with a shopping cart full of groceries and the cart hit a bump and all his processed food fell out. I'm surprised the bus actually waited for him to pick up everything. And who the fuck takes a bus, with about 20 bags full of food? I started to record him with my phone but decided not to lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
lilblu399
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I take the bus with a shopping cart full of food, the el as well. I really don't see what the problem is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobsPrincess24
by ThePrincess on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I would have felt bad for him and helped him pick up his groceries. I definitely wouldn't want someone to just stand by and laugh if it happened to me. Fortunately the bus driver was nice enough to wait for him.

BrittM1988
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM

this!

Quoting Master_Debater:

No sound to it, she is one

Quoting FunnyKids:

This... op you sound like a real bi* ch

Quoting AMCMSM:

gotta do what ya gotta do.... I would have helped him pick stuff up and not laughed at him.

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM
It's only funny because the buses run pretty good around here and he didn't have to run like a crazy person to catch it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM

who cares that it was processed. you didnt think it would have been a good idea to help him maybe?

Queen_Sheila
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Gee, I sure hope no one laughs and records one of your less stellar moments.

eye rolling

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

This guy was running for the bus with a shopping cart full of groceries and the cart hit a bump and all his processed food fell out. I'm surprised the bus actually waited for him to pick up everything. And who the fuck takes a bus, with about 20 bags full of food? I started to record him with my phone but decided not to lol.

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM
The shopping cart was totally full and its not like he could take it on the bus since it belongs to the market

Quoting lilblu399:

I take the bus with a shopping cart full of food, the el as well. I really don't see what the problem is.
428pm
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

riiiight... Even so, maybe he had a shot day and just wanted to go home.  Whatever the reason, it was shitty of you to laugh and awful that you wanted to video him.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

It's only funny because the buses run pretty good around here and he didn't have to run like a crazy person to catch it.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Wow. Poor guy.  Was nice of the bus to wait for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

wow you are a judging bitch  huh?  Not every one has a fucking car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN