Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
This guy was running for the bus with a shopping cart full of groceries and the cart hit a bump and all his processed food fell out. I'm surprised the bus actually waited for him to pick up everything. And who the fuck takes a bus, with about 20 bags full of food? I started to record him with my phone but decided not to lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

you're a bitch, that is all.

chazzamatazz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

While I understand the irony in having all (or mostly) processed foods fall out after that display, I have also been in that man's shoes otherwise...

I remember having to load down my arms with groceries to carry on the bus to feed my family of 5 at home. Sometimes I'd have to walk several blocks (not usually a task, but with the cargo, another story) with so many bags that my arms would be sore and my fingers would be numb by the time I got through that door. A few times I even had to put several bags down, high-tail it home and run back to get what I'd dropped before some one stole it. 

Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I would have helped him and not laughed like a child.
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
3 moms liked this
You aren't going to be able to back out of this one.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

It's only funny because the buses run pretty good around here and he didn't have to run like a crazy person to catch it.
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM
He didn't see me laughing....it just made my day seem a little better, that's all.

Quoting 428pm:

riiiight... Even so, maybe he had a shot day and just wanted to go home.  Whatever the reason, it was shitty of you to laugh and awful that you wanted to video him.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

It's only funny because the buses run pretty good around here and he didn't have to run like a crazy person to catch it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Bitch, or troll....Can't decide...

428pm
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

jusy because he didnt see you doesnt make it ok, its just my opinion, do what you want.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

He didn't see me laughing....it just made my day seem a little better, that's all.

Quoting 428pm:

riiiight... Even so, maybe he had a shot day and just wanted to go home.  Whatever the reason, it was shitty of you to laugh and awful that you wanted to video him.

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Why not help the dude? The bus could of left faster if you helped.
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I'm sorry op, don't think anyone's going to agree with you on this one. You come across as an immature teenager thinking someone's misfortune is funny and even contemplated recording it? Yikes.
reava
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM
How terrible :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)