Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This guy was running for the bus with a shopping cart full of groceries and the cart hit a bump and all his processed food fell out. I'm surprised the bus actually waited for him to pick up everything. And who the fuck takes a bus, with about 20 bags full of food? I started to record him with my phone but decided not to lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (51-60):
gblossom
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM

This is funny?

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM

what an ass

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Seriously? Someone who can't afford a car and needs to take the bus to go grocery shopping. Laughing at him and taking a video? Nice job, laughing at the less fortunate, if I saw him, I would go get off the bus and help him, heck that's what my five year old would do, try to have come compassion for people. Someday you might be the one who is in a situation like that and lets see if you like getting laughed at and having people record you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM

No everyone drives but everyone needs to eat,  I think you fail as a human being since all you're capable of is laughing at another human being who is clearly struggling and the only thing you can think of to do is record him during his misfortune,  how awful your life must be!

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Well at least he didn't see me laughing. There were people actually laughing and the people on the bus looked mad as hell. Dude started slinging his bags on the bus all angry. He did it to himself. He ran for the bus like the cops was chasing him...it wasn't necessary.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would feel bad and try to help not laugh.

How embarrasing for the OP.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

And I'm not sure I'd be laughing at someone's bad day.

Quoting crescentstar2:

sounds like the guy isn't having the greatest day. 

PhoebeSmith
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I don't find that funny at all and I can't believe you said you started to record him on your phone. That's just shitty in my opinion.

cyork2
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Wow. You're an ass. Congrats.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM
That was nice of the bus driver to start. I might have laughed but I would have helped him pick up his stuff..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I wouldn't be laughing... a friend of ours used to live in the city and had to take the bus everywhere, including to the grocery store and back. I don't think he would buy 20 bags of groceries at once, but other people do. I would have offered to help instead of sit there and laugh at the poor guy. 

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Me too!

Quoting AMCMSM:

gotta do what ya gotta do.... I would have helped him pick stuff up and not laughed at him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured