Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**UPDATE** I put on make up, a nice shirt, jeans, a necklace and wore my hair down....

Posted by   + Show Post

And he didn't notice... : *(   I am one of the ones whose husband married her, even though she was a jean and t-shirt, no make-up kinda gal. Six years of marriage this last November and I read the posts lately about spicing things up and actually looking decent when he comes home. Did not bat an eye.... So much for that... 

**UPDATE BELOW**

VICTORY! I told him that I was checked the status of a poor lady who posted on CM about how she wore make-up, a new shirt, her hair down and a necklace and her husband said nothing to her about it. He felt really bad and asked if it was me who posted. I said yes! He hugged me and said he did not notice the makeup, but that I looked beautiful! He was very sweet and kind to me! : ) Sometimes, I forget that they don't take hints and need more of a direct approach! Maybe, I'll find it in my schedule to look a bit nicer from now on, even if it is just for me! : ) 

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Do it for yourself, and keep doing it a couple times a week. It's worth it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I shaved my girly area just for him and gave him a tease look by just pulling my pants down a bit. Then at bed I asked him if he wanted to see my p-word and he said "you already showed me." Ugh.

Hope he notices you soon..
arimaur
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM

bahahahahahaha!

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Tough to do when nursing! Which is part of what happened today, but I DID stop nursing, holster it and did come over and hug and kiss him on his way to the bathroom! Lol! But, point taken and noted!

Quoting charmgirl:

How about next time when he walks in the door and youe dressed up like that, demand his attention. Shove him up against the wall and kiss him like u two are teenagers :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

What a depressing song-_-

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Lol! I don't even have to hit play! I am familiar with this song! Lol! But, it's my first time to think of this song in years! I never thought I could sing it with meaning behind it! Yikes! Lol! 

Quoting Anonymous:

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Lol! I usually do (or at least my undies), but DS1 is turning two in a few days, so I no longer where just undies and a cami all day. I have been wearing clothes everyday the past two weeks. 

Quoting momma-flynn:

Walk around naked. He'll notice that lol 

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Don't feel bad.  Mine doesn't either. 

happymotherof6
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:58 PM

are you sure he didnt notice? was he in a rush to leave?

mommy2lexinmark
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Maybe he didn't even know it was u lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)