Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate you sooooo much...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

M.A.W. You are a monster! I wish you had never been born. You are the most horriffic human being I have ever encountered in my life. It makes me so sad and sick to know  that I have this capacity for hate inside me but you brought it out. It makes me sick everyday that you are resposible for that poor child and that you think it's ok not to have any communication at all. What a selfish pig you are. All you want is childsupport but he gets no rights at all. Shame on you for trying to trap a man who already had children and a family. You are the lowest type of whore. You tried for years to take advantage of and play on the sympathies of a man who has mental illness and trust and low self worth issues. You are a manipulative crazy bitch. If you were standing in front of me I would beat the fucking shit out of you. You don't deserve to be a mother, you don't deserve to be happy...I hope to God that your child doesn't grow up to be the emotional and psychological vampire his psychiatrist says you are. Who would have thought you could turn my life into a bad lifetime made for tv movie. I hope your current boyfriend realizes what a monster you are before it's too late. Either all your friends are psycho too or you really should get an oscar for tricking people into believing you are sane.

It doesn't matter how hurt you were/are..or how hurt anyone was by your disgusting shady whore actions...grow the fuck up! All that matters is for that child to have the right to be loved by both sides of her family..regardless of how you and the father feel about eachother. To keep a child from a good father because you didn't get what you wanted is sick. Move on..be a real woman..put your child first. In all the years you tried to destroy 5 lives I never once confronted you or gave you what you deserved. I mistakenly felt sorry for you because I thought you were deep down a sad sick child that didn't know any better. Well that was total bullshit and now Ijust wish I had never laid eyes on your disgusting face. You are the most vile and evil human being I have ever encounterd in my life and you are going to raise that child to be like you and that is truly terriffying. Please grow up and realize what you have done and continue to do is wrong or you will irreversibaly fuck that poor kid up... What kind of sane mature adult mother flies home to mommy and daddy 2 weeks before her due date because she didn't get what she wanted and then lies under oath saying she was forced to to by the father..nobody forced you to do shit! You decided to be a home wrecking whore all your own..and even proudly labeled yourself the "happy home wrecker" who the fuck does that? I don't give a shit what anybody says I wouldn't put my child at risk like that for any one or any reason..pathetic.. You wanted my life and didn't get it so "man" up and fucking get over it. This isn't a game..this is real life..you can't possibly have thought that trapping a mentally unstable raging alchoholic that was so drunk he didn't remember anything the next day would turn into your happy fairy tale ending did you? You played on someones disabilities becaused you were obsessed with him. Makes me nauseous.

FUCK YOU ...YOU FUCKING MONSTER PIG WHORE!!!!! I WISH YOU THE WORST LIFE POSSIBLE!!!!

These are all the things I keep bottled up inside because this woman has literally a monster and IDGAF what anyone says! I just needed to vent..I feel crazy inside and I don't have time for that shit..so this is how I get my rage out so I don't fly to her state and fucking out her in front of all the family and friends she likes to play the victim for...  I am smarter and better than that so I just figured I'd rage anonymously on the internet.  I will never get over this but I will always keep it to myself because I love my children more than I love myself and will never let them see me weak. I honestly don't care if anyone responds or what anyone on here thinks. I just needed to blow some steam off and that was is... FUCK YOU M.A.W..!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (51-58):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
awe shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you still with your husband?

How did you tell your kids about their new sibling?

How did you deal with telling people in every day life?

I am in a very similar situation, but the baby is not here yet. I am extremely worried about how this will affect my children.

And I have just as much hate in my heart for this other woman as you do for m.a.w. Im sorry you are having to deal with all of this.

yes we are still together.

Iwe haven't told the kids because she refuses all contact with us so I will not put my kids through this crap when they don't even get to be a part of their siblings life. I hope she wakes up soon so that I can though.

I will tell everyone as soon as we are actually allowed to be a part of the childs life.

many may not agree but thats how I choose to deal..

I'm so sorry you have to go through this pain..

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish I was comfortable enough to vent and let it all out. I hoped it help some. Hugs and I wish you peace.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM
I'm not trying to be rude, but Wtf would you stay with a man that not only cheated but knocked up someone else? He didn't have enough respect for you to use a condom or not cheat.Why stay?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in a very similar situation, but the baby is not here yet. I am extremely worried about how this will affect my children.

And I have just as much hate in my heart for this other woman as you do for m.a.w. Im sorry you are having to deal with all of this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Why are you still with him? Please don't say its because you love him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Iwe haven't told the kids because she refuses all contact with us so I will not put my kids through this crap when they don't even get to be a part of their siblings life. I hope she wakes up soon so that I can though.

I will tell everyone as soon as we are actually allowed to be a part of the childs life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not trying to be rude, but Wtf would you stay with a man that not only cheated but knocked up someone else? He didn't have enough respect for you to use a condom or not cheat.Why stay?

Quoting Anonymous:

I completely understand your point of view but like I said...very long back story that I'm not going to get into and I only did this to vent my anger at her because I don't get to tell her to her face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you still with him? Please don't say its because you love him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

More reasons than I have time to explain and it is my choice ..some may disagree and thats ok..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

People have reasons that may be beyond others' comprehension...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured