Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is your dh lazy about doing HIS chores?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My dh's one household chore is to handle the trash.  Well, instead of taking out the trash where it belongs he is leaving it on our front deck, right by our front door, in large black bags.  Four of them have piled up now.  Also, we just got a new microwave.  He has left the old one on our front deck also.  We have carpool friends come to our house to pick up the kids for school.  So embarassing. I wish he'd have a little more pride for where he lives.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Replies (81-88):
butterflies798
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh doesn't have any chores really. He works 40 + hours a week and I don't. The kids and I take care of everything around the house, unless its electrically or plumbing and then dh does it.

jyofray
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Omgoodness I hate having to do the same

Quoting kryptomom:

Dh doesn't have chores.  I would just have to constantly nag him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Psh...lazy is an understatement.
t_creanskisa
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM

for some reason he thinks cleaning the cat box means dumping it in to the kitchen trash  and not taking the trash out till garbage day ....

thatkidsmomkms
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:17 PM

My husband is a grown man, he doesn't have chores.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I actually do have something to add sweetie, I feel sorry for your dh for having such a bitch for a wife.

I don't treat my hubby like a child. A word of advice: grown ass men do NOT like to be treated like children! :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here.

Op- if you just did it yourself and it would get done and you wouldn't have to bitch about it!

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

I dont give my grown ass husband chores. We both just deal with whatever needs to be taken care of.

nope, not gonna happen.  it's his job, his responsibility, and if you don't don't want to see bitching on cm, then why open this post in the first place? my dh is not doing his job, he is in the wrong. period.  if you can't relate, then good for you! if you have nothing to add, move along.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM

We both work FT, he's home during the day- I am here at night.

We share all of the chores equally. We just do what needs to get done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually do have something to add sweetie, I feel sorry for your dh for having such a bitch for a wife.

I don't treat my hubby like a child. A word of advice: grown ass men do NOT like to be treated like children! :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here.

Op- if you just did it yourself and it would get done and you wouldn't have to bitch about it!

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

I dont give my grown ass husband chores. We both just deal with whatever needs to be taken care of.

nope, not gonna happen.  it's his job, his responsibility, and if you don't don't want to see bitching on cm, then why open this post in the first place? my dh is not doing his job, he is in the wrong. period.  if you can't relate, then good for you! if you have nothing to add, move along.

lol of course, can't have a discussion without one rotten apple. I'm not surprised considering it's cm. If you have an opinion about anything, you're a bitch apparently. lmao.  just move along then "sweetie". 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)