Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: what do you think?

Options:

Yes, I have them

No, ewww NASTY!

I don't judge them.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 92

View Results

is that what you think when you see mommies with facial piercings ? like the nose, eye brow or lips ??

Do you have them and how do you feel about them if you don't ?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
Pnukey
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I guess piercing your face is easier than running around shouting "NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME!" because that will eventually hurt your throat.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I don't have any (too afraid of scars) and while I don't judge them, how do they keep their babies from pulling them out???

Jean8282
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I dont have any and never will but no I dont think any differently of anyoe who has a reasonable ammount of peircings in their face. I would think differetly of someone who has their face COVERED with peircings though because that is just gross. 

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I have my eyebrows pierced 3 times... I have snake bites...my tongue pierced... and my ears gauged... so I don't judge... I know people judge me but I don't care.. they don't know me.. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I want to sooo bad but I feel like maybe I'm too old lol.

Quoting jordonmasonmom:

are you going to get them re done ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I used to have my tongue and labret pierced. Took them out before I gave birth to my DD 7 years ago. I regret taking them out  :(

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM

They look like it hurt...

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM
I don't have any & wouldn't get one, but I usually like facial piercings on other people.
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM
My two year old likes to stick her finger in my gauged ears... she thinks it fun... but it does kinda hurt...

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I don't have any (too afraid of scars) and while I don't judge them, how do they keep their babies from pulling them out???

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM

It's pretty common nowdays.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM

mine gets my regular earrings and that hurts like a bitch. I can't imagine having a lip ring pulled out.

Quoting shortcakes13:

My two year old likes to stick her finger in my gauged ears... she thinks it fun... but it does kinda hurt...

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)