Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: what do you think?

Options:

Yes, I have them

No, ewww NASTY!

I don't judge them.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 92

View Results

is that what you think when you see mommies with facial piercings ? like the nose, eye brow or lips ??

Do you have them and how do you feel about them if you don't ?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
GagaNTattooS
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I love them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I have them.
DollJMW
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I don't have any facial piercings but my nipples are done so I'd never judge.
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I dont judge them because its not a big deal.

Amari06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I have my tongue and used to have a one above my lip. Took the one above my lip out when I got pregnant.
ChocolateJunky
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I always thought it was cool. I wouldn't do it, personally.

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I have never had a facial piercing pulled out before... they have pulled on them but not hard... I did have a tragus piercing pulled before... and it didn't hurt.. switch surprised me...

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

mine gets my regular earrings and that hurts like a bitch. I can't imagine having a lip ring pulled out.

Quoting shortcakes13:

My two year old likes to stick her finger in my gauged ears... she thinks it fun... but it does kinda hurt...

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I don't have any (too afraid of scars) and while I don't judge them, how do they keep their babies from pulling them out???

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I like piercings, my SO has his lip pierced on both sides of the bottom and his eyebrow pierced. I wanted to, but I've been going through court with my son's father and about situations with him and didn't want the judge thinking bad of me because of them. I used to have my tounge pierced but I lost the ring when I went to have my son and it grew up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a very small eyebrow piercing. I only wear a silver bar bell. I just thought it was delicate and pretty. I also had my tounge pierced but I played with it one too mny times and chipped my front tooth! Ugh! So I took that out. I still have my belly and ears pierced too. Nothing extravagant. :)

I dont judge others but I personally just think too many is kinda ick. But hey, my husband thinks that when I chew my toe nails I am pretty ick! Hahaa! And I don't care!
jordonmasonmom
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I have my nose done and my bottom lip and also 3 holes in each ear. I have recently started taking my nose ring out when I'm spending time at my kids schools(my lip ring is a small diamond). I feel like the teachers judge me because of them (maybe). I use to love my nose ring but now I wonder if it was just a phase. I feel like I'm getting old and should take them out lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN