Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What's your favorite fast food place to eat while running errands or for a quick treat?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Replies (151-160):
singlemom1208
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM
4 moms liked this
She just got owned. Lol

Quoting SuDoNim:

Exhibit A: Panera Sierra Turkey Sandwich has 920 calories (440 from fat) and 12 grams of saturated fat. A Big Mac has 550 calories (260 from fat) and 10 grams of saturated fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no way I'm going to believe panera is worse than McDonald's.

Quoting SuDoNim:

Depends on what you consider healthy. Many of Panera's sandwiches are loaded with fat and calories, way worse than McDonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is Panera fast food? That shiat is healthy and a soup and sanwhich bakery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Panera and Starbucks are fast food.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I don't eat fast food.  When out running errands I stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks, depending on how hungry I am.

AmberMerrell
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Subway, here lately though Burger King.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Fatbuger!!! the best veggie buger ever
army_wifey_06
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Chick fil A or Chipotle
goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Taco bell or Sonics
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I've only ever been to two, Wendy's and Mcdonalds. Wendys tastes a lot fresher, so thats where we go when we are on a long car ride or something. Theres a Mcdonalds in our town but we usually just go there to use the play area if its raining so we can't go to the park for the kids to climb on stuff, so we'll get some french fries and a burger or something.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this
BOOM shocka-locka shocka-locka shocka-locka shocka
BOOM!

Quoting SuDoNim:

Exhibit A: Panera Sierra Turkey Sandwich has 920 calories (440 from fat) and 12 grams of saturated fat. A Big Mac has 550 calories (260 from fat) and 10 grams of saturated fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no way I'm going to believe panera is worse than McDonald's.

Quoting SuDoNim:

Depends on what you consider healthy. Many of Panera's sandwiches are loaded with fat and calories, way worse than McDonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is Panera fast food? That shiat is healthy and a soup and sanwhich bakery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I don't eat fast food.  When out running errands I stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks, depending on how hungry I am.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I ate Panera every day for literally a month, and lost 8lbs & got down to 106 lbs.

..for those wondering why I ate that everyday, I just moved to Virginia Beach and didn't know anyone so id sit there, eat, and use my laptop.

I had the 1/2 sierra turkey and broc Cheddar with a side bread or 1/2 sierra turkey, ceasar salad, bread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha look at the nutrition facts and more often than not you would be better at Mcdonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Burger king
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this

or

or

or

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)