Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What's your favorite fast food place to eat while running errands or for a quick treat?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Replies (161-170):
singlemom1208
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I like to get a hot fudge Sunday there while he plays. (DS doesn't like ice cream). It's only a dollar and I get some me time. Lol

Quoting LucyHarper:

I've only ever been to two, Wendy's and Mcdonalds. Wendys tastes a lot fresher, so thats where we go when we are on a long car ride or something. Theres a Mcdonalds in our town but we usually just go there to use the play area if its raining so we can't go to the park for the kids to climb on stuff, so we'll get some french fries and a burger or something.

tossed
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Whataburger

desperatelyTTC
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Sonic and chick fil a :)
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, we only go once every couple months so we don't piss them off too much, getting five chicken nuggets and a cup of water and then playing for an hour.

Quoting singlemom1208:

I like to get a hot fudge Sunday there while he plays. (DS doesn't like ice cream). It's only a dollar and I get some me time. Lol

Quoting LucyHarper:

I've only ever been to two, Wendy's and Mcdonalds. Wendys tastes a lot fresher, so thats where we go when we are on a long car ride or something. Theres a Mcdonalds in our town but we usually just go there to use the play area if its raining so we can't go to the park for the kids to climb on stuff, so we'll get some french fries and a burger or something.

VertaBaybee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Chick fila

OliviasMommy611
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Omg I loved those

Quoting winkyloafer:

Except for the red velvet ones they had for the holidays. Those were just weird.

Quoting singlemom1208:

They're damn good cookies!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimberlyDoll
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Zaxbys!
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:51 AM
That really depends on my mood and what side of town I'm on. LOL I love Chick fil A, Bo'Jangles and Cookout but I will also eat McDonald's or Wendy's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Panera Bread or chic fil a
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:54 AM

In-n-out burger or subway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)