Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What's your favorite fast food place to eat while running errands or for a quick treat?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Replies (191-192):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM

That must say a lot about your regular diet then.  The cheddar broccoli soup is the second worst soup that they have and it is loaded with calories.  Between 300-400 if I am not mistaken for a cup.  And you are obviously tiny and do not have to worry about weight, however that does not mean that it is a healthy choice.  McDonalds is awful and disgusting but Panera is not much better.

Quoting Anonymous:

I ate Panera every day for literally a month, and lost 8lbs & got down to 106 lbs.

..for those wondering why I ate that everyday, I just moved to Virginia Beach and didn't know anyone so id sit there, eat, and use my laptop.

I had the 1/2 sierra turkey and broc Cheddar with a side bread or 1/2 sierra turkey, ceasar salad, bread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha look at the nutrition facts and more often than not you would be better at Mcdonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is Panera fast food? That shiat is healthy and a soup and sanwhich bakery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Panera and Starbucks are fast food.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I don't eat fast food.  When out running errands I stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks, depending on how hungry I am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
My point in saying so was if I ate McDonald's every day id be suure to gain weight.

But yes, I am tiny and I do eat like crap often. Hot wings, pizza, grinders, beer, etc.. so I *guess* panera could be a better food choice compared.

Quoting Anonymous:

That must say a lot about your regular diet then.  The cheddar broccoli soup is the second worst soup that they have and it is loaded with calories.  Between 300-400 if I am not mistaken for a cup.  And you are obviously tiny and do not have to worry about weight, however that does not mean that it is a healthy choice.  McDonalds is awful and disgusting but Panera is not much better.

Quoting Anonymous:

I ate Panera every day for literally a month, and lost 8lbs & got down to 106 lbs.

..for those wondering why I ate that everyday, I just moved to Virginia Beach and didn't know anyone so id sit there, eat, and use my laptop.

I had the 1/2 sierra turkey and broc Cheddar with a side bread or 1/2 sierra turkey, ceasar salad, bread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha look at the nutrition facts and more often than not you would be better at Mcdonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is Panera fast food? That shiat is healthy and a soup and sanwhich bakery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Panera and Starbucks are fast food.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I don't eat fast food.  When out running errands I stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks, depending on how hungry I am.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN