Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone run errands without a bra on ever?

Posted by   + Show Post

i was talking to my friend and she said that she always does her errands and would sometimes go out without putting on a bra, esp in the winter if shes wearing a big bulky sweater or something. 

am i the only one who refuses to do this? and my reasoning for it may sound weird, but i would be MORTIFIED if i was in a car accident, and didnt have on a bra and they  had to cut my shirt open or something,

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
LoriaAnn
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM
This.

Quoting Pnukey:

Nope. I always have one on when I leave the house, and most of the time when I'm in the house.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting onethentwins:

Yep. I go without a bra whenever possible. What's your hang up?

godforbid if i was in a car accident and they needed to cut open my shirt and i didnt have a bra on, i would be so embaressed if i found that out.

Ok. I don't get that at all. What's wrong with not wearing a bra?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Im part of the itty bitty titty committee so its not a big deal for me. I usually cover up with a sweater or jacket then cross my arms most of the time.
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Theyre going to cut your bra off too lol

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting onethentwins:

godforbid if i was in a car accident and they needed to cut open my shirt and i didnt have a bra on, i would be so embaressed if i found that out.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

went to an 8am class in college w/o one once....made it halfway through before I realized it. Thank God for baggy sweatshirts.

JLCrunch
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Um I WAS in an accident, they cut your shirt and your bra with wire cutters for chest xrays. And yes, in the winter with a bulky sweater I skip the bra when grocery shopping.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LavenderMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Once when I had the flu, I was running into the pharmacy and was so sick and head hurt so bad, I didn't notice until I got to the check out. Then I was uber embarrased and trying to not let it be obvious.

fairy_fan
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

If I am not getting out of the car and staying here in my small town, I would go braless.  I won't even answer the door without a bra on usually though.  They're way too big and way too saggy to not have them contained in public.

gemikris82
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Quoting onethentwins:

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting onethentwins:

Ok. I don't get that at all. What's wrong with not wearing a bra?

i wouldnt wnat my chest exposed on the street or anything

StevieMarie
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Nope. my boobs are wayyyyyy too big for that nonsense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN