Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fat f***!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
Yup that's me and broke to boot! Lol.I really want to start weight watchers but don't have money now.I will with my tax return.Anyway,I really want to start now.so my question have you done weight watchers? Can you tell me how to count points how many I can have a day?? How does it work? Please help I'm desperate I've tried many plans and I've heard great things about WW.Thank you please help.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElitestJen
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Just set a caloric intake and count your calories.  It doesn't have to cost money to watch what you eat and exercise.

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Register with myfitnesspal or something like that. It's free and just as good if you actually follow through.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I've tried counting calories and just couldn't do it.I did atkins and counted carbs and did fine.I just couldn't stick with the limited food options.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Just set a caloric intake and count your calories.  It doesn't have to cost money to watch what you eat and exercise.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM
What does that do? I've never heard of it.

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Register with myfitnesspal or something like that. It's free and just as good if you actually follow through.
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM
You can log your food and exercise so that you see if you're on track for your weight loss goals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

TheMrs407
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM
The points system and calculations are all on line. From what I know there are two you need to know.
1. How many points you get per day. and 2. How to calculate the points in food.

I haven't done it, but I have friends who have had a lot of success with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Thanks for the info.I will check it out.

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

You can log your food and exercise so that you see if you're on track for your weight loss goals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

elkmomma
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM

go check out the website.  They advertise join for free on the weight watchers online

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM
I've looked to no avail.the WW website has no info until you pay and sign up I tried.Do you know a website with the info for free?

Quoting TheMrs407:

The points system and calculations are all on line. From what I know there are two you need to know.

1. How many points you get per day. and 2. How to calculate the points in food.

I haven't done it, but I have friends who have had a lot of success with it.
winkyloafer
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't need limited food options, honestly. You can still eat what you like but in moderation or even it yourself. Make "dieting" fun!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've tried counting calories and just couldn't do it.I did atkins and counted carbs and did fine.I just couldn't stick with the limited food options.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured