Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you let your baby watch TV?

Mobile Photo

I do. In the picture, he's watching Bubble Guppies.
He also likes Star Trek: Voyager and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But Bubble Guppies is his absolute favorite.
He's 6 months old, btw.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
MommaTasha1003
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM

No...I dont turn it on for him.. But if he watches while 6yo dd puts on cartoons I dont wig out.. I just know tv before 2 isnt the greatest thing for them, he is just fine exploring/playing with his toys.. He is 8mo.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM
We havent started Deep Space Nine on Netflix yet. He loves the intro song for Voyager, though lol.

Quoting Keara20:

Our kids would get along great. She's a Trekkie in training and loves those shows. She also loves to watch myth busters with daddy. She's more of a ds9 fan than voyager.
rachelv817
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I love that your 6 month old is a Trekkie :)  I don't let the baby I baby sit watch TV intended for him, but he watches it if I or the older kids are watching.

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM

My oldest loved, "Elmo goes to Grouchland" when she was 5 months old.  It caught her attention, she laughed and bounce and clapped to the music.  

lilblu399
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, so she can play her video games :) She was 8 months in this pic. She's nearly 2 now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Mine wasnt interedted in tv till being 18 months old
slvr115
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM
My one year old hardly looks at the TV when it's on. Unless music is playing. So sometimes I play Sesame Street, and he watches the singing parts.
lamommy23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:03 PM

My dd didn't have much interest in tv till last year shes 3. She loves curious george and scooby doo lol

xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Yes she loves the gigglebellies.

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:05 PM

My DD don't like TV (shes 14 months) She Loves loves LOVES watching baby music videos on youtube though lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured