Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm falling down

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I'm falling down into that little hole that is always hanging around. I only feel like laying in bed and staring at the wall. I hate when I get like ths and it makes me feel even worse. Idk what to do

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Bump

muzicbox9
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I'm not sure what's happening with you.  Depression maybe?  I know I was feeling like that about a month ago. I thought it might be the onset of Postpartum Depression. It turns out that I needed to take better care of myself.  I got on some good prenatal supplements which gave me a lot more energy and that made all the difference for me.  Maybe talk to your doctor. Good luck to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Yea it's depression I've been suffering for many years it is just made worse my stress and anxiety. And I'm not really taking care of it like I should

Quoting muzicbox9:

I'm not sure what's happening with you.  Depression maybe?  I know I was feeling like that about a month ago. I thought it might be the onset of Postpartum Depression. It turns out that I needed to take better care of myself.  I got on some good prenatal supplements which gave me a lot more energy and that made all the difference for me.  Maybe talk to your doctor. Good luck to you.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I was in a really dark place last Tuesday :l  I saw my therapist yesterday thankfully...  I hope I never fall like that again but i'm doubtful because like you STRESS is killing me!  *hugs*  :)  I hope whatever you are dealing with improves soon!

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

sounds like depression, and I for one know depression sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Thanks I hope so too. There are so many things weighing on me and no one understands how I feel (even my fiancé that suffered from depression in the past)

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I was in a really dark place last Tuesday :l  I saw my therapist yesterday thankfully...  I hope I never fall like that again but i'm doubtful because like you STRESS is killing me!  *hugs*  :)  I hope whatever you are dealing with improves soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I've been suffering for many years and stress and anxiety make it worse. Plus I'm not really taking care of it

Quoting squeekers:

sounds like depression, and I for one know depression sucks.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Are you in therapy?  I know people think oh I don't need therapy blah blah.  But it appears you're like me...  someone with nobody to really talk to because most people don't understand.  Therapists are like outsiders looking in... therefore they can give you unbiased opinions and lots of support.  I have a lot of guilt from some things that happened a few years ago so finally after 2 years I decided to get help with all those emotions.  Thus far it's helping.  :)  Maybe you can look into that?  It's always good to let it all out and even cry...  crying helps too!  

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks I hope so too. There are so many things weighing on me and no one understands how I feel (even my fiancé that suffered from depression in the past)

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM
We could be the same person. :(
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Oh I hate that pit. Keep going ,plan something fun stay busy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)