Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My oldest daughter's name is Addison. Addison used to be a boy name and a lot of people(on CM) still consider it to be one. That being said, I've never met a little boy or a grown man with the name Addison. I've met a few other little girls with the name though. 

So tell me, does your little girl have a "boy" name? If so, how many boys do you actually know with that name? It can be the other way around too!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Replies (791-800):
jeslc03
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM
I have a daughter named Danika that we call Dani/Dan.

I also have a baby girl named Quinn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashlynsmom14
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Nope. Dd is Ashlyn and DS is Ethan.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessica31876
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM

No argument from me on that one ;) I love Trace Adkins. Was lucky to see him last year at Sea World.

Quoting XoiyaCreations:

yeah no kidding and very good looking.  he's my favorite too.

Quoting jessica31876:

Actually Trace Adkins changed his name to Trace. His is also Tracy...my favorite singer and farrrr from femenine LOL

Quoting XoiyaCreations:

my husband's RN is Lynn but he goes by Alex.  And there is Tracy Byrd, Trace Atkins, and Tracy Lawrence (male country singers), and they don't seem to mind their names.

grayson423
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:57 AM
My middle name is one I am not very fond of: Johanna. My mother used the German pronunciation for this name.

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 91 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I have 2 girl cousins there real names: Tommie and Charly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 92 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM
My name is Evelyn which was originally a boys name.
nurbabe82
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I have always thought of Addison as a girl's name. I have boys so...but have an aquaintance that named her dd Rhyan. She is the only girl Rhayn/Ryan. Other friends of our named their one dd Charlie not short for anything and their other dd Dallas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM
My daughter's name is Logan Nicole

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

I am so surprised at how many girl Logan's there are what is your logans middle name? I have asked all the other logan mommys trying to see if there are any other Logan Sophia's out there that is my dd name

Quoting Anonymous:

My six-year-old name is Logan. She is a girl. Everyone assumes she is a boy. When she started kindergarten they had all her stuff labeled in blue her class buddy was a boy. Everyone else was was matched with the same gender. You would think they would look on the admission sheet to see if they were a boy or girl?

MsLogansMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM

That is so pretty my bff is Nicole so that actually was almost my dd name but my father loved the name Sophia and I knew my dad would be a huge part of Logan's life which he is Lo Lo loves her grampy :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter's name is Logan Nicole

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

I am so surprised at how many girl Logan's there are what is your logans middle name? I have asked all the other logan mommys trying to see if there are any other Logan Sophia's out there that is my dd name

Quoting Anonymous:

My six-year-old name is Logan. She is a girl. Everyone assumes she is a boy. When she started kindergarten they had all her stuff labeled in blue her class buddy was a boy. Everyone else was was matched with the same gender. You would think they would look on the admission sheet to see if they were a boy or girl?

RiotPixie
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM
My 2 1/2 year old dd has a boy's name. Kinda. Her name is Marti-Lynette but everyone calls her Marti. She was named after a guy, my cousin who was murdered in 2002.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)