Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My poor niece..........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

Sil went to bed early. She has never gotten her 2yo on a schedule and she naps 3-5 times a day. So about 10 minutes ago I hear my niece crying over my speakers and the tv. I go out into the living room and I can hear my niece clear as day. Dn is laying at the door crying, and coughing and choking.........it takes sil at least 10 minutes to get out of bed, in this time there is no comforting this child, there is no ssshhh ing, there is no cuddles or hugs or kisses, this child is left at the fucking door to cry. So sil finally comes out, after dn, dn runs to mil and she is so fucking red in the face, and her cheeks are tear soaked. Mil picks up dn and soothes her, wiping her tears and getting her hair out of her face......sil is in her normal bitch mood, non comforting, non soothing, and just being as fucking loud as she can, sil is out in the kitchen long enough to place her dd's sippy cup on the table and she is now back in bed and her dd is being taken care of by mil, again. I noticed mil asked dn why she was so red, and she asked dn if sil had smacked her, dn said yes, I know she is only 2 but I wouldn't doubt it if sil smacked her cause she is nothing but a bitch........I can't wait for the day mil and fil have that little girl taken from sil and they kick her out.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:27 PM
:(
darnette
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
O my gosh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Poor baby!!! get some nanny cams to catch any abuse... it'll help your case!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM

is this the same one where SIL won't pay attention and had the cake and counter incident a couple of days ago?

baquick
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM
How sad! Is there maybe a medical reason or just her personality?
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM

um ... I got nothing see your nicer then me should wouldnt have liked me  an what I ahd to say to her.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM
:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I will bring that up to mil and fil, but as of right now, mil and fil have me and dh, sil and her dh and bil that will vouch for them when or if they take this to court.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Poor baby!!! get some nanny cams to catch any abuse... it'll help your case!

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Awww that poor little girl! Why was she crying if you dont mind me asking? (Besides the slapping)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM

yes, same sil.

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

is this the same one where SIL won't pay attention and had the cake and counter incident a couple of days ago?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN