Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

girl toys will make him GAY!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's the drivel my DH seriously just told me!

He took DS for a bath. I heard DS crying. I went to find out what the hell was going on. DS was crying because DH wouldn't let him play with DDs play tea set in the bathtub! I asked why the hell he CAN'T play with it and he said because he doesn't like him playing with her toys, that they're too feminine! Then he said ds plays with her dolls and tea sets and it's going to make him gay!

I am pissed! We are going to have words as soon as the kids go to sleep, and I can't guarantee I won't cuss. I'm so fucking mad!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (51-52):
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:12 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So I talked to him about it after the kids were asleep. He said as a kid if he touched girl toys his mom would yell at him and he would be in trouble. Then his mom asked if he was gay when he was 15. He said it was a knee-jerk reaction and although it still makes him uncomfortable he won't say anything and will let DS play with whatever he wants.

I told him to listen to ds playing with "girl" toys, he would be surprised by what he heard. He said he will.

Thanks for letting me vent.

That is great.    I  am happy, he heard 'you".   group hug

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:32 AM

lol my 6'4 tall very masculine 27 yr old son would disagree....he played with his sister's Barbies, her kitchen stuff, babies, dress up, etc. when he was little.

Same way she played with his cars and trucks and ninja turtles and ghostbusters.

When you have a child of each sex they play with each other and each others toys!

Little boys grow up to be men who cook, clean, take care of babies.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN