Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dance moms

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  • 14 Replies
anyone watch the show? what do you think? i love the show but abby is kind of a bitch and the moms are NUTS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zoo003
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM

I have watched it.  I am hoping they are editing the footage to make the show "more interesting".  Although each to their own, but I wouldn't want to put up with Abby or the moms.  Much too much drama. 

jbirchard
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Not my style.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Love the show! But yes all the grown ups are nuts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Abby is a bitch. She doesn't do anything except make little girls cry and bob her head around. I have NEVER seen her dance...LOL The mothers are crazy dance moms. They're very cpetitive, as they should be. The mom that seems the most "normal" to me is Holly. The one mom is a cry baby (I think her name I Melissa...idk). Lol The others are batshit cray cray!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aponder
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate to say it, this show is my guilty secret, I think Abbey goes too far, but the other mom's push her to it, I even know it's probably all scripted and I watch it anyway.

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Of course it's edited to make for better tv.   I watch dance moms. It's on DVD waiting for me to watch after parenthood is over.

melissa is a big cry baby. Christy and Kelly are bitchy.  And well holly has yet to show her true colors. LOL she just started being a non working mom so we are sure to see a change. Or at least that's what I'm thinking

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM
My guilty pleasure too.

Quoting aponder:

I hate to say it, this show is my guilty secret, I think Abbey goes too far, but the other mom's push her to it, I even know it's probably all scripted and I watch it anyway.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darnette
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
That sh*t crazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Ok just turned on tonight's episode. And wouldn't it be funny if Kelly,Melissa, christy and holly took their kids to candy apples and let Kathy put them in a competition against Abby's new class?  That would be friggin hilarious

tharealty2
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I watch though I haven't watched my dvr'd episodes of this season yet and I agree with you, thought its undoubtedly amped up for 'better tv', lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)