Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need help ladies!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love?????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Idk what's wrong with me!

I'm happily married and in love with my Dh but I can't stop thinking about my ex.

THE ex!

The ex that waited for me for years until we decided to be friends until we could be together.
I'm supposed to be having his baby and sleeping with him at night.. But this incredible man came in my world and knocked me off my feet

I met Dh and my world changed!

Ex and I still keep in contact and I know deep down he loves me still but we just act nonchalant about everything

But I still think of my ex. I've known him my whole life.. I'd never cheat on Dh or leave him for my ex but I just can't shake this feeling

What do I do??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Live with it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:09 AM
But it's hard😩😢

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Live with it...

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I know but that is pretty much your solution dear.. :O( Sorry I have been through it.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it's hard😩😢

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Live with it...

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:45 AM

IF you really love your husband then you'd make sure to remove anything that threatens your marriage.  My opinion.  Does your DH know you still talk to your ex or your feelings?

Two_Hearts
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:45 AM

If you love two people , you really are not inlove with the first ...because if you were you never would have fallen inlove with the second. ~johnny depp 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM
If you love your husband, you must cut off all contact with the ex. By continuing to talk to him, you are allowing these thoughts to linger ... and nothing good will come of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM
This. Be the woman your husband deserves. You married him. Now be faithful to him. That includes not thinking about other men.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you love your husband, you must cut off all contact with the ex. By continuing to talk to him, you are allowing these thoughts to linger ... and nothing good will come of it.
Jess__C
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Been there! It's hard as hell but think of how your husband would feel and how much you'd lose if he knew. Then IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE the Ex. He's an ex for a reason. Try to remember that. We can't walk two paths in life and trying to will only get you lost and alone. Personal message me if you want I've sooo been there. Take care.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)