Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lingerie, or naked at home?

Posted by   + Show Post
So want to surprise my man after he gets home from work do you think he'll be more *excited* to see me in lingerie or should I just be naked as soon as possible? First time doing this and want to make his day ;-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Quoting Trolllala12:

My Dh and i don't think prostitutes are sexy so we don't agree with lingerie. Do what you please, harlot
Nannosmommy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:08 AM
:o are you serious right now ??!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Trolllala12:

My Dh and i don't think prostitutes are sexy so we don't agree with lingerie. Do what you please, harlot

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:09 AM

I know more men who think lingerie is a waste of money and prefer nude or in one of their tshirts 

Quoting LADYxGHOST:

FUnny thing, most men prefer sexy lingerie to nudity.  Maybe they like it cuz it is like getting a present they get to enjoy the wrapping and unwrap and enjoy too.  If you go nude, try leaving a trail of lingerie to the bedroom, get a man's imagination going.

Butterfly1108
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Lingerie...eventually you'll be naked

xtina8817
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Quoting Nannosmommy:
I know the OP. She's a dirty dirty bird...its her SOs fault though, he's a nasty freak :-/ surprised he hasn't made her do this sooner

Edit: I love lingerie for the record lol
LADYxGHOST
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM

True, I should have said many, ultimatly if it ends with sex, men are usually up for anything!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know more men who think lingerie is a waste of money and prefer nude or in one of their tshirts 

Quoting LADYxGHOST:

FUnny thing, most men prefer sexy lingerie to nudity.  Maybe they like it cuz it is like getting a present they get to enjoy the wrapping and unwrap and enjoy too.  If you go nude, try leaving a trail of lingerie to the bedroom, get a man's imagination going.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM

WHy is she a troll just because she wants to surprise her husband when he gets home from work! Havent you ever done that before, apparently not if you think someone would make it up!

Quoting xtina8817:

Go home troll. You're drunk

xtina8817
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

It's OK lol the OP is a mommy friend of mine from back home lol
Nikki286
by Tosya on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM

aint that the truth lol

Quoting LADYxGHOST:

True, I should have said many, ultimatly if it ends with sex, men are usually up for anything!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LADYxGHOST:

deepthinker
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Quoting LADYxGHOST:

I agree,  Most men do prefer lingerie, it's like playing pickaboo or as you said unwrapping a gift, LOL.  Sometimes that mental foreplay is better then just being their ass naked, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured