Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

help please. **update**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
? Sorry for the long post but please read .Ok I allready know I should see a doc i have my appointment on friday, but it someone might know whats going on please tell me. I had my baby a month ago, at 4 weeks I had allready stoped bleeding and had no more menstural cramps and hadno more vagional swelling. So at 4 weeks I tried having sex but it hurt my vagina walls too much so I didnt follow through. I also read that if you feel fine to excersize befor your 6 week check up thats fine and that their is no proven facts about needing to wate 6 weeks so for 3 days I did 50 sit ups and was fine, the next day I excersized 20 mins doing squats and abbs, then the next day I did 20 mins also but of mostly arms. After that my baby started crying and so I picked her up and I got some sharp pains on my left side wher my overies/uterus is so I put her down. When I laid down or sat I was fine but when I walked up the stairs or moved a certain way i had the little sharp pains again. The next day I had the same thing and I was sore in my hips and my groins but it all went away in like 4ddays. and i also noticed a small amount of red blood in my clear discharge when I wipe but not enough to spot my undies and ive had light vagional xwellin again and ive had both since. the Like 3 days ago when I was breastfeeding the pressure of the baby on my belly gave me sharp pains so I changed position. The next day I started to have menstural like cramps sometimes when I breatfed and I felt sore like inflamation in my uterus, like a warm kinda irritated soreness. I have that again today its more than yesterday but I did do a lot more activity then yesterday. But shouldnt it be getting better not worse? Maby its like this cuz like 2 or 3 days ago I went out for walks for two days in a row but I havent done that for three days. Wouldnt an infection delope faster? We washed our hands and used a condom and lubercant but he didnt even go in all the way and we immidietly to it out when inserted and I felt pain.

Thanx for reading.

Thanks for all your replies guys and also thanx for all those who backed me up to that hatefull woman. Ill let you all know what my doc says. You all made me feel a lot better!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
NNB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:09 AM

The sit ups is the one that made me cringe slightly,  think about all that pressure on your adomen. Plus, if your muscles haven't completely closed up you can make the gap in them worse. just above your belly button, put your fingers, and feel for a hole. This should be no larger than a ten pence piece I think :/

But def see your doctor.

deepthinker
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Stitches aren't the only thing that needs to heal.  You have a bunch of other internal things going in when you are pregnant and have a baby.  You have to heal internally too.  just because things look okay on the outside, it doesn't mean that you are completely healed.  You also were overexerting your body.  You should return to exercising gradually, 50 situps a month after having a baby is quite a bit. Then trying to have sex on top of all of that isn't helping either, but sex could be painful for a while regardless.  Sometimes sex can be painful up to a year, it depends on your body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Quoting mousesmommy5610:

could just be that ur uteru is still tender even a yr or after m y first my uuerus did funny things likeache here and there and it was nothing really just a bit of inflamation from the activity take it slow when it comes toworking out the abdomen, plus heres a tip to help strgneth ur vagina and the walls of it along with the uteurs when u pee squeeze to stop it and if u can stop it all the way great if not u can squeez that muscle down there all day if u wanted our when ur doing dishes or whatever its called keegles and il tell u what i did them from the time i found out i was pregnant with my first cear threw the prgnancyand after and even now and im prenant again. it works it also hped my pain alot. but im sure its normal infact it sounds pretty normal but ask just i case but im sure ur ok....

LADYxGHOST
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM

It could also be that the placenta didn't fully pass. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Quoting NNB:

The sit ups is the one that made me cringe slightly,  think about all that pressure on your adomen. Plus, if your muscles haven't completely closed up you can make the gap in them worse. just above your belly button, put your fingers, and feel for a hole. This should be no larger than a ten pence piece I think :/

But def see your doctor.

thanks for the advice, I did the test though and I passed thats why I did them.....wasnt smart to do so much
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old.. but I can take the time to check my spelling, so that when people try to read and help me they don't think I am ridiculously uneducated, or have a difficult time trying to read what I typed. Did having a baby strike you dumb? Cause I retained my intelligence with both children, so I am not sure what having a newborn, which is one word by the way.. has to do with your spelling abilities, or the ability to click the little check spelling button. I came in here to help you, I really did.. But I was unable to read your post because your spelling was THAT bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

your spelling is atrocious!

who fucking cares im with a new born and you must have no life to waste time writing that and being rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

yea well try typing on a tablet while laying down while rocking a baby. And no one else seemed to I have a problem reading so mabye your not smart enough to sound out words or to guess what im saying or even to think about what your saying or how your saying it I may not be a good speller but atleast im not a anoying, inconsideret bitch who has nothing better to do in life but waste their time writing shit that doesnt matter especially not even saying what you think kindly. I feel bad for your kids. I am not going to waste my time talking to you. Please dont post on here any more. Thank you very much for your unpleasent and uneeded omments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Oh please, if you are going to insult me, check your spelling. Goodness did I teach you nothing?? And don't feel bad for my kids, they are sleeping ;) Giving me just the right amount of time to teach you a spelling lesson, since your teachers obviously failed you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

yea well try typing on a tablet while laying down while rocking a baby. And no one else seemed to I have a problem reading so mabye your not smart enough to sound out words or to guess what im saying or even to think about what your saying or how your saying it I may not be a good speller but atleast im not a anoying, inconsideret bitch who has nothing better to do in life but waste their time writing shit that doesnt matter especially not even saying what you think kindly. I feel bad for your kids. I am not going to waste my time talking to you. Please dont post on here any more. Thank you very much for your unpleasent and uneeded omments.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Wwhhooo gggiivvveesss aaa ssshhiitt!! She's obviously worried, and rather than give advice you'd rather be a bitch.
You're such a kind hearted, sweet, wonderful woman- how could you ever expect anyone to be as perfect as you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:22 AM
You feel big now?
Oohhh you're such a smart woman!! Let me get on my hands and knees and praise your oh so wonderful ways!

Eat shit bitch. No one fucking cares, I'm pretty sure this isn't a goddamn spelling bee.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old.. but I can take the time to check my spelling, so that when people try to read and help me they don't think I am ridiculously uneducated, or have a difficult time trying to read what I typed. Did having a baby strike you dumb? Cause I retained my intelligence with both children, so I am not sure what having a newborn, which is one word by the way.. has to do with your spelling abilities, or the ability to click the little check spelling button. I came in here to help you, I really did.. But I was unable to read your post because your spelling was THAT bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

who fucking cares im with a new born and you must have no life to waste time writing that and being rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)