Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

help please. **update**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
? Sorry for the long post but please read .Ok I allready know I should see a doc i have my appointment on friday, but it someone might know whats going on please tell me. I had my baby a month ago, at 4 weeks I had allready stoped bleeding and had no more menstural cramps and hadno more vagional swelling. So at 4 weeks I tried having sex but it hurt my vagina walls too much so I didnt follow through. I also read that if you feel fine to excersize befor your 6 week check up thats fine and that their is no proven facts about needing to wate 6 weeks so for 3 days I did 50 sit ups and was fine, the next day I excersized 20 mins doing squats and abbs, then the next day I did 20 mins also but of mostly arms. After that my baby started crying and so I picked her up and I got some sharp pains on my left side wher my overies/uterus is so I put her down. When I laid down or sat I was fine but when I walked up the stairs or moved a certain way i had the little sharp pains again. The next day I had the same thing and I was sore in my hips and my groins but it all went away in like 4ddays. and i also noticed a small amount of red blood in my clear discharge when I wipe but not enough to spot my undies and ive had light vagional xwellin again and ive had both since. the Like 3 days ago when I was breastfeeding the pressure of the baby on my belly gave me sharp pains so I changed position. The next day I started to have menstural like cramps sometimes when I breatfed and I felt sore like inflamation in my uterus, like a warm kinda irritated soreness. I have that again today its more than yesterday but I did do a lot more activity then yesterday. But shouldnt it be getting better not worse? Maby its like this cuz like 2 or 3 days ago I went out for walks for two days in a row but I havent done that for three days. Wouldnt an infection delope faster? We washed our hands and used a condom and lubercant but he didnt even go in all the way and we immidietly to it out when inserted and I felt pain.

Thanx for reading.

Thanks for all your replies guys and also thanx for all those who backed me up to that hatefull woman. Ill let you all know what my doc says. You all made me feel a lot better!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:23 AM

It's your body's way of saying you are doing too much. Slow down and relax, enjoy your baby. Like a PP said, there is more than just your stitches that needs healing.

BF causes the uterus to contract. I wouldn't worry about infection unless you have a fever. PP bleeding can start back up again after it stops. Just slow down. 

But defn see your doc and call earlier if you are worried.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Oh dear lord.

You are a nasty, rude, ugly woman.

I pray you bleed from your asshole everytime your perfect butt touches that toilet seat.

Get real. You're obviously bored, you have no life, so to make yourself feel better you become a grammar nazi? YOU ARE PATHETIC.
Go on somewhere. Make yourself useful and eat shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh please, if you are going to insult me, check your spelling. Goodness did I teach you nothing?? And don't feel bad for my kids, they are sleeping ;) Giving me just the right amount of time to teach you a spelling lesson, since your teachers obviously failed you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

yea well try typing on a tablet while laying down while rocking a baby. And no one else seemed to I have a problem reading so mabye your not smart enough to sound out words or to guess what im saying or even to think about what your saying or how your saying it I may not be a good speller but atleast im not a anoying, inconsideret bitch who has nothing better to do in life but waste their time writing shit that doesnt matter especially not even saying what you think kindly. I feel bad for your kids. I am not going to waste my time talking to you. Please dont post on here any more. Thank you very much for your unpleasent and uneeded omments.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM

I know it's tough to be as perfect as I am. And while I do NOT expect anyone to be quite as AMAZING as I am... I do expect people to be able to click a check spelling button. It takes two extra seconds and makes life SO much better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wwhhooo gggiivvveesss aaa ssshhiitt!! She's obviously worried, and rather than give advice you'd rather be a bitch.
You're such a kind hearted, sweet, wonderful woman- how could you ever expect anyone to be as perfect as you?

Quoting Anonymous:

your spelling is atrocious!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:36 AM

Aww do you feel better? You insulted someone.. for insulting someone! Aren't you just a walking contradiction! I love this site.. You provide hours and hours of entertainment! Also I am not QUITE sure how eating shit would be useful.. but since you oh so kindly suggested it, I shall try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh dear lord.

I pray you bleed from your asshole everytime your perfect butt touches that toilet seat.

Get real. You're obviously bored, you have no life, so to make yourself feel better you become a grammar nazi? YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh please, if you are going to insult me, check your spelling. Goodness did I teach you nothing?? And don't feel bad for my kids, they are sleeping ;) Giving me just the right amount of time to teach you a spelling lesson, since your teachers obviously failed you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

yea well try typing on a tablet while laying down while rocking a baby. And no one else seemed to I have a problem reading so mabye your not smart enough to sound out words or to guess what im saying or even to think about what your saying or how your saying it I may not be a good speller but atleast im not a anoying, inconsideret bitch who has nothing better to do in life but waste their time writing shit that doesnt matter especially not even saying what you think kindly. I feel bad for your kids. I am not going to waste my time talking to you. Please dont post on here any more. Thank you very much for your unpleasent and uneeded omments.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Ms. Amazing, how DARE you start a sentence with the word 'and' , you as a grammar nazi should know that!! Hey, we all have to fall off our high horse sometimes, right?

Well, since I'm on my phone, I do not have a spell check button.
DAMN ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT PRESS SPELL CHECK.
Get real.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know it's tough to be as perfect as I am. And while I do NOT expect anyone to be quite as AMAZING as I am... I do expect people to be able to click a check spelling button. It takes two extra seconds and makes life SO much better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wwhhooo gggiivvveesss aaa ssshhiitt!! She's obviously worried, and rather than give advice you'd rather be a bitch.

You're such a kind hearted, sweet, wonderful woman- how could you ever expect anyone to be as perfect as you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:43 AM
This poor woman is asking for help, and all you can do is be a bitch?
I feel bad for your kids also. I would hate to have such a bitchy, anal, uptight, rude, obnoxious mother.
I hope when you seek help, people give you horrible responses.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww do you feel better? You insulted someone.. for insulting someone! Aren't you just a walking contradiction! I love this site.. You provide hours and hours of entertainment! Also I am not QUITE sure how eating shit would be useful.. but since you oh so kindly suggested it, I shall try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh dear lord.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:45 AM

I never said I was a grammar Nazi, I just asked her to spell her words correctly, or to check the spelling. And I have an Ipad as she said she was using, so I KNOW there is a spell check button, so she has no excuse. I am finding this funny though, I mean you don't know me from Adam, and yet you're sitting here with some really tough insults, all I did was say her spelling was bad. But I have been called almost every name under the sun as well as told to eat shit... for saying her spelling was bad. Isn't that funny? I didn't call her names, I didn't say she was dumb, I said her spelling was bad. You women are hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ms. Amazing, how DARE you start a sentence with the word 'and' , you as a grammar nazi should know that!! Hey, we all have to fall off our high horse sometimes, right?

Get real.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM

It could be a long shot, but my first thought was a hernia somewhere.

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:50 AM
you are doing too much, it comes back if u try to do things too quickly. your body is still swollen and the hips have to go back into place again from being all loosey goosey to spread for baby...take it easy for a cpl more weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Again, you don't start a sentence with 'but'- practice what you preach.

No, you never called yourself a grammar nazi, but you are one. A prime perfect example of one!!

Youre kicking a woman while she is down. She is worried, scared, confused- and you're over there probably masturbating at the thought of her tears.

You've made a bad situation worse, and for what reason? A few spelling errors?

OH MY GOD. END OF THE WORLD.

She should be worried about herself and her baby. Not judgmental, harsh women like you with their nasty, rude remarks.

Yeah, I'm being 100% total complete bitch to you, but you my dear Savior of all things grammatically correct, deserve it.

You get what you give, momma!

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said I was a grammar Nazi, I just asked her to spell her words correctly, or to check the spelling. And I have an Ipad as she said she was using, so I KNOW there is a spell check button, so she has no excuse. I am finding this funny though, I mean you don't know me from Adam, and yet you're sitting here with some really tough insults, all I did was say her spelling was bad. But I have been called almost every name under the sun as well as told to eat shit... for saying her spelling was bad. Isn't that funny? I didn't call her names, I didn't say she was dumb, I said her spelling was bad. You women are hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get real.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)