Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

help please. **update**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
? Sorry for the long post but please read .Ok I allready know I should see a doc i have my appointment on friday, but it someone might know whats going on please tell me. I had my baby a month ago, at 4 weeks I had allready stoped bleeding and had no more menstural cramps and hadno more vagional swelling. So at 4 weeks I tried having sex but it hurt my vagina walls too much so I didnt follow through. I also read that if you feel fine to excersize befor your 6 week check up thats fine and that their is no proven facts about needing to wate 6 weeks so for 3 days I did 50 sit ups and was fine, the next day I excersized 20 mins doing squats and abbs, then the next day I did 20 mins also but of mostly arms. After that my baby started crying and so I picked her up and I got some sharp pains on my left side wher my overies/uterus is so I put her down. When I laid down or sat I was fine but when I walked up the stairs or moved a certain way i had the little sharp pains again. The next day I had the same thing and I was sore in my hips and my groins but it all went away in like 4ddays. and i also noticed a small amount of red blood in my clear discharge when I wipe but not enough to spot my undies and ive had light vagional xwellin again and ive had both since. the Like 3 days ago when I was breastfeeding the pressure of the baby on my belly gave me sharp pains so I changed position. The next day I started to have menstural like cramps sometimes when I breatfed and I felt sore like inflamation in my uterus, like a warm kinda irritated soreness. I have that again today its more than yesterday but I did do a lot more activity then yesterday. But shouldnt it be getting better not worse? Maby its like this cuz like 2 or 3 days ago I went out for walks for two days in a row but I havent done that for three days. Wouldnt an infection delope faster? We washed our hands and used a condom and lubercant but he didnt even go in all the way and we immidietly to it out when inserted and I felt pain.

Thanx for reading.

Thanks for all your replies guys and also thanx for all those who backed me up to that hatefull woman. Ill let you all know what my doc says. You all made me feel a lot better!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Replies (31-39):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:57 AM
I'm sorry OP, I just hate the fact you were seeking help and these horrid women were so ugly to you. <3
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I think you're pushing yourself a little hard with the baby. Your abs seperate during pregnancy (gross)
SpiderTresses
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:26 AM
I'm not dyslexic so even though some words were spelt incorrectly, as happens from time to time, I was able to read everything. I actually have the same problem but I did not do any working out and now it has been 13 months since I've had my daughter. I am a toddler teacher, though, and started working again 6 weeks after birth so that might be my “work out”. When you see a doctor and figure it out could you let me know? I've been blowing it off as overworking my body but I've always had a concern that it may be more than that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Ahh But I am not. I am a spelling Nazi, grammar I couldn't give two shits less about.. Clearly. And it wasn't a few spelling errors, I can understand a few spelling errors, this was horrible.. this was a 5th grader could have spelled better. But I didn't make it worse you did, the two who attacked me. I just commented on her spelling. How is "your spelling is attrocious" nasty or rude? It is a observation. Like "you are fat" or "you're an asshat" both of which I am sure you are. Until I was attacked by you two lovely ladies, I had only made a brief, and true, observation. So shame on you two! How dare you ATTACK ME! All I did was use my powers of observation to try to BETTER this woman and her sorry attempt at spelling and I was ATTACKED!! OMG the horror! You don't want to be attacked, you want real fucking advice? Follow the fucking doctors orders, she is OBVIOUSLY doing too much. I mean seriously! This board is not for advice, there are plenty of boards that will hold your hand, and pat your head. This is not one of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, you don't start a sentence with 'but'- practice what you preach.

No, you never called yourself a grammar nazi, but you are one. A prime perfect example of one!!

Youre kicking a woman while she is down. She is worried, scared, confused- and you're over there probably masturbating at the thought of her tears.

You've made a bad situation worse, and for what reason? A few spelling errors?

OH MY GOD. END OF THE WORLD.

She should be worried about herself and her baby. Not judgmental, harsh women like you with their nasty, rude remarks.

Yeah, I'm being 100% total complete bitch to you, but you my dear Savior of all things grammatically correct, deserve it.

You get what you give, momma!

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said I was a grammar Nazi, I just asked her to spell her words correctly, or to check the spelling. And I have an Ipad as she said she was using, so I KNOW there is a spell check button, so she has no excuse. I am finding this funny though, I mean you don't know me from Adam, and yet you're sitting here with some really tough insults, all I did was say her spelling was bad. But I have been called almost every name under the sun as well as told to eat shit... for saying her spelling was bad. Isn't that funny? I didn't call her names, I didn't say she was dumb, I said her spelling was bad. You women are hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ms. Amazing, how DARE you start a sentence with the word 'and' , you as a grammar nazi should know that!! Hey, we all have to fall off our high horse sometimes, right?

Well, since I'm on my phone, I do not have a spell check button.

DAMN ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT PRESS SPELL CHECK.

Get real.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know it's tough to be as perfect as I am. And while I do NOT expect anyone to be quite as AMAZING as I am... I do expect people to be able to click a check spelling button. It takes two extra seconds and makes life SO much better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wwhhooo gggiivvveesss aaa ssshhiitt!! She's obviously worried, and rather than give advice you'd rather be a bitch.

You're such a kind hearted, sweet, wonderful woman- how could you ever expect anyone to be as perfect as you?

Quoting Anonymous:

your spelling is atrocious!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Blah blah blah. Go on you hag.

I'm positive she doesn't care what scum like you think.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ahh But I am not. I am a spelling Nazi, grammar I couldn't give two shits less about.. Clearly. And it wasn't a few spelling errors, I can understand a few spelling errors, this was horrible.. this was a 5th grader could have spelled better. But I didn't make it worse you did, the two who attacked me. I just commented on her spelling. How is "your spelling is attrocious" nasty or rude? It is a observation. Like "you are fat" or "you're an asshat" both of which I am sure you are. Until I was attacked by you two lovely ladies, I had only made a brief, and true, observation. So shame on you two! How dare you ATTACK ME! All I did was use my powers of observation to try to BETTER this woman and her sorry attempt at spelling and I was ATTACKED!! OMG the horror! You don't want to be attacked, you want real fucking advice? Follow the fucking doctors orders, she is OBVIOUSLY doing too much. I mean seriously! This board is not for advice, there are plenty of boards that will hold your hand, and pat your head. This is not one of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, you never called yourself a grammar nazi, but you are one. A prime perfect example of one!!

Youre kicking a woman while she is down. She is worried, scared, confused- and you're over there probably masturbating at the thought of her tears.

She should be worried about herself and her baby. Not judgmental, harsh women like you with their nasty, rude remarks.

Yeah, I'm being 100% total complete bitch to you, but you my dear Savior of all things grammatically correct, deserve it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

You seriously are cracking me up!! I didn't even say anything about HER just her spelling and yet you continue to call me names. Oh how I feel sorry for YOUR children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Blah blah blah. Go on you hag.

I'm positive she doesn't care what scum like you think.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Oh come on, if you want to call me hateful then by all means, but please spell it right for goodness sake, is that not what my issue was in the first place?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM
C-U-N-T

That good enough for ya, sweetheart?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh come on, if you want to call me hateful then by all means, but please spell it right for goodness sake, is that not what my issue was in the first place?

mousesmommy5610
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM

your welcome just take it easy things will be ok but if u start bleeding a lot or randomly andhave super horrible pains or a fever go to the er but if none of those are going on i wouldnt worry too much id just take it easy. (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)