Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i love myself when no one else does?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i feel so unloved. My mom left me when i was a baby, took all my sisters with her, but left me. My husband cheated on me. I feel like i am not good enough for anyone. I have felt like this ever since i could remember, and i think i reached my limit. I can never stay in one place to long cause i feel like ppl get tired of me. I try to please ppl so they will love me, and it never works. Im so sad. I dont remember the last time i was happy :( please tell me to stop whining and get off the pity pot.....by the way happy birthday to me :( not like anyone cares
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Because nobody loves you, you should love yourself even more.

I used to be the same way.  I never stayed in one place too long. Was always trying to make others happy in hopes that they'd like me. I was miserable too. But then I realize that the only person's opinion and happiness that really mattered was my DD's.  As long as SHE loved me and was happy then I was all set. Once I realized that things started falling into place. I met someone and now we're engaged, soon we'll be buying our first house together AND my DD has a positive male influence in her life as well.

Happy Birthday.  I hope this year is your year and that you're able to love yourself regardless of how others feel about you.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

It's the other way around. How can someone love you if you don't love yoruself??????

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:02 AM
NEVER rely on others to make you happy and determine your self worth!! YOU have to love yourself and know you are worth it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Treat yourself to something special.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Stop depending on others for fulfillment. You are the only one who can make you happy.

This is true for every single person.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured