Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do any of you remember.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
What its like to sleep thru the night??? I have a 4 yo dd and she sleeps just fine with the occasional middle of the night wake up. In 25 weeks pregnant with #2 and since 15 weeks I haven't been sleeping. I wake up all night/morning in tears because my back hurts so bad. I've tried heating pads, positioning pillows, stretching before bed to no avail. Does anyone have any other suggestions?!?! I can't take 15 more weeks of this, I'll die I swear
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Bumps
epoh
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:37 AM
I do. I do it almost every night.

The best solution to your problem is to wait about 2 more years at least. You should be STTN then!

*hugs* I remember the pregnancy aches and pains all too well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Meloney413
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I still have Horrible back pains..which started when i was pregnant with #2... My Bf cracked my back for me & that REALLY helped... are you sure your not gassy? lol GAS is KILLER on the back!!!!!! if nothing works try some tylenol extra strength! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Quoting epoh:

I do. I do it almost every night.

The best solution to your problem is to wait about 2 more years at least. You should be STTN then!

*hugs* I remember the pregnancy aches and pains all too well.

2 more years?! Wahhhhhh. I'm praying this baby sleeps like dd did. By 12 weeks she slept 6 hours thru the night....I really try my best not to complain BC I know there's women everywhere who would kill for these aches and pains to carry a baby but sometimes it becomes too much
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Quoting Meloney413:

I still have Horrible back pains..which started when i was pregnant with #2... My Bf cracked my back for me & that REALLY helped... are you sure your not gassy? lol GAS is KILLER on the back!!!!!! if nothing works try some tylenol extra strength! GOOD LUCK!

I spoke with a physical therapist at my work and the pain is on my right side below my ribs and he said my ribs are out of place so he adjusted them but said they're just going to keep moving because my belly is growing, I have a vertebrae out of place, and I'm pregnant and he's scared to adjust too hard and hurt me or baby
Meloney413
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Also try a tennis ball... have S.O roll it up and down your back if hes not available push up against the wall & do it youself.. yes you'll look like a bear scratching its back on a tree but Im sure itll relieve some of the pain * .

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM
I dunno about the back pain, I'm having serious problems and I'm not pregnant. I was sleeping through the night few months ago, my oldest is 7. But I now have a 4 month old. Who actually sleeps through the night also (8 hours then another 4.) But she goes to bed so early that it still means waking up in the middle of the night once.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)