Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY KIDS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies

my husband and i got in a huge argument this morning. he has crossed the line and im sick of being put down. he called me fat and lazy because the baby woke him up while i was downstairs. i told him i was done and he threw his wedding ring at me and told me that he will get his parents help to get the kids. i dont want to lose my kids. his threats of taking my kids is the only thing that has kept me around these past few months. im scared to death that his parents are going to get some lawyer that is going to convince the courts to take my sons off me. please tell me what if anything i can do to stop this. all 3 of my kids are under the age of 5. he also has child endangerment on his criminal history and we live in pa. someone please help me i cant stop crying i dont want to lose my babies they are the only thing i have in this world.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoKamele
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:57 AM
4 moms liked this

Go file first. Don't sit around waiting for them to come after you. Take the bull by the horn.

Otherwise.......you are gonna lose.

Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Nothing can be done until divorce is filed. Till then either one if you can take the kids any where they please though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Usually whoever files first gets the kids. Good luck
Acid
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM
9 moms liked this

If he has child endangerment on his record, why on earth did you have kids with him?  And continue to have kids with him?

He can not get his parents to take the children from you.  Take some clothes, clean out the bank accounts and go to a shelter, or your parents or a friends house.  File a restraining order on him and get the hell out.

NO COURT is going to grant grandparents custody if there is no merit to the case.  No court is going to give sole custody to a father that has endangered a child.

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Go file now. With child endangerment on his record, you already have the upper hand, assuming your own record is clean.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Call legal aid now unless u have lawyer money. Get divorce/custody papers written before he gets a chance to
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Well. Are you lazy? Do your take good care of your child?  If you aren't lazy or not neglecting your child then I don't see what you have to worry about.  There's gotta be proof of neglect or something.  He has child endangerment on his criminal history and yet he's being allowed to be around children?  Wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM

File today. He will have to leave the house in most cases-file for sole custody in light of his criminal record.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

You can go to the court house and file for an emergency custody order.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:03 AM
3 moms liked this
If he acts like this when a baby wakes him up why does he want them anyway? Sounds like an empty threat, especially with his record.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN