Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

his GF has crossed the line.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
So my dd's Bio dad has never come around and wants to be a dad when its only convenient for him. Well his gf is a complete crazy person and is trash talking me to everyone in his family! I know this bc his mom, dad, and sister and I are super close.

Well now she has posted a ton of pics on fb of my DD (that she copied from my fb page) saying how its sad that Serenity (my DD) will never know who her dad is bc I'm a bitch. I flipped. We have had the same schedule for 16 mths. Every other wkend his mom gets her and I have her the other wkends bc we go to my df's parents house.

*** back story**** df and I have been together since I was 3.5 mths pregnant. So his parents are dd's Nana and papa. Very close to them.

Well ex's gf has said that I should change our schedule and that df's parents shouldn't be able to spend time with her and that wkend should be my ex's. HELLO that's why his parents get her every other wkend bc that was his wkend and he hasn't showed up in 14 mths to spend tine with her. Now all of a sudden just bc their moving to DC he wants to be a dad. FUCK that. He gave up his rights when he wrote me an email saying my df can adopt her.

Just leave us alone now geez.

**since he gave up his rights, why should she be staring this shi?? Why is she posting that shit all over fb?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Send the b a message put yourbfb on private so she can't see your pictures and tell her off before you block her you dont owe them anything.
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this
This and report the photos so they are taken down

Quoting Anonymous:

Send the b a message put yourbfb on private so she can't see your pictures and tell her off before you block her you dont owe them anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Report that shit to FB. They'll take it off her page
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM
4 moms liked this

this is the problem with YOU and FB. 1 you have your pictures PUBLIC or you are friends with her.

there are security ways to block her from ever seeing your photos.

if you are so worried about, you can ind block each person you think would give her access as well.

honestly, i have no words for either of you.  SMH

it amazes me how people can have children and not have the least bit of maturity when having them.  and the fact you get so upset with her (she isnt a step mom, makes me laugh...

this whole post makes me laugh.. i guess its why i am still on CM.. thank you for the entertainment this morning.. time to get DS to school and go shopping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM
I did. I even told his mom about it and she flipped too.

Quoting Anonymous:

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Make your Facebook private.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Report ever photo of your daughter fb will most likely take them down. And Its appears to me that she is jealous that u have a baby and he won't give her one
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Doesn't work. I tried when my MIL who we had no contact w stole pics off my page. Facebook said it was ok cause shes related to them. Well how does fb know??? Did they dna test???

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I did.

Quoting Anonymous:

Report that shit to FB. They'll take it off her page
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:08 AM
All of this!

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured