Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

woman shoots intruder 5 times in the face

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://www2.nbc26.tv/news/2013/jan/04/georgia-woman-hiding-her-children-shoots-intruder-ar-5294262/

Man ( who had criminal record) broke into a house with a woman and her children inside. She shot the man 5 times in the face and neck. He managed to to escape but collpased later. He is unable to breathe on his own.

No charges are expected to be filed aganist the woman.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

yes he also chased her 9 year old daughter and she locked herself and her kids in to rooms he knew she was in there...and um he is still alive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

1. He's not dead. 2. This man broke into her home and she didn't know if he was going to do harm to her or her children. 3. He had the balls to beg her to stop shooting him.  Fuck him, he broke into HER home and she has the right to protect them.

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

He came after them. She did the RIGHT thing and pritected her and her family. I own a gun and would use it and kill if i had to to protect my family. The man hasnt died. 

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

MrsSamMerlotte
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Please tell me you are joking.... You can't really be this stupid.

Quoting crazymammy25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jynkx
1 mom liked this

oh man!  when me and my man saw this on the news we literally cheered out loud!  we were so proud of that mom.  justice was served!  

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

She needs a larger calliber bullet. That bastard broke in knowing someone was home. He should be chilling in a cooler somewhere now, instead of taking up a bed in a hospital.

prdmama1154
Good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2OneBoy621
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Woo hoo!
I woulda shot him center mass though... I'll be damned if he'd WALK outta MY house! They'd be carryin his ass out in a body bag!
Just sayin...
LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www2.nbc26.tv/news/2013/jan/04/georgia-woman-hiding-her-children-shoots-intruder-ar-5294262/

Man ( who had criminal record) broke into a house with a woman and her children inside. She shot the man 5 times in the face and neck. He managed to to escape but collpased later. He is unable to breathe on his own.

No charges are expected to be filed aganist the woman.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Well we can't all have certified dogs an spify swords ..

Quoting crazymammy25:

Like I already told someone else, I have a fully trained, certified guard dog, plus a metal baseball bat and 3 swords(owned by my SO) I could easily defend myself without trying to kill. That woman didn't know he had a gun so why did she feel the need to shoot? Coz she could and knew she'd get away with it...And you know what if I knew the intruder didn't have a gun, you bet I would be a billy big-balls and take a whack at that person rather than shoot them and live with the fact that I did that the rest of my life.

Quoting Anonymous:

What a knife? A tazer. Chances are you won't get broken into but I doubt in this exact senario you'd be all billy badass with some mace and not much else.

Quoting crazymammy25:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

after my young son and I interrupted a robbery in my home,  my view on this has changed. I would shoot someone in my house. i have a responsibility to defend my family if necessary.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

No sympathy for him here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN