Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

woman shoots intruder 5 times in the face

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://www2.nbc26.tv/news/2013/jan/04/georgia-woman-hiding-her-children-shoots-intruder-ar-5294262/

Man ( who had criminal record) broke into a house with a woman and her children inside. She shot the man 5 times in the face and neck. He managed to to escape but collpased later. He is unable to breathe on his own.

No charges are expected to be filed aganist the woman.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Replies (81-90):
vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Wow....... he had the balls to beg her to stop shooting him?!?!?!?

I agree with crazymammy. Where do you live? I need to move there!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

1. He's not dead. 2. This man broke into her home and she didn't know if he was going to do harm to her or her children. 3. He had the balls to beg her to stop shooting him.  Fuck him, he broke into HER home and she has the right to protect them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
That's what I was thinking!

Quoting Elyce225:

She has great aim ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Good for her, I would have done the same. I'm surprised that he survived though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly!  And he didn't just break in. He rang the doorbell first.  WHO DOES THAT???  He knew someone was home and broke in anyways when she didn't answer.  She went and hid with her kids and after he went through her shit he went in search for them!  That man had every intent to either kill them or rape them, or both! I feel bad that his family has to deal with his stupidity.

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Good.  If he was stupid enough to break in a persons home, he got what he deserved.  I feel sorry for any  family he may have, but when you break into peoples homes, you have to expect that someone just might have a gun or any other kind of weapon to protect themselves.

SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Good that's what he gets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Good for her. Thank goodness it wasnt a friend/husband/or neighbor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy383
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Quoting crazymammy25:

The mom in kids were hiding in the attic, he found them. What kind of robber searches the house for people. We don't know what he would have done to them. I hope when someone breaks into your home your baseball bat, or whatever keeps you safe.
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM

she was joking xD

Quoting MrsBright24:

are u fucking serious??? so if a man broke into ur house u would grab a BROOM!!! are u kidding me.... u need to go try to beat a grown ass man with a broom and see where that gets u.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

See. Guns do kill people. She shoulda attempted to protect her kids and herself with a broom. Or a lamp. Or chiuaua.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Take that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hhhanna
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

It's too bad she didn't have a gun with more bullets.

But hey, we're trying to take guns away from people, yeah, what a good idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN