Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

woman shoots intruder 5 times in the face

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://www2.nbc26.tv/news/2013/jan/04/georgia-woman-hiding-her-children-shoots-intruder-ar-5294262/

Man ( who had criminal record) broke into a house with a woman and her children inside. She shot the man 5 times in the face and neck. He managed to to escape but collpased later. He is unable to breathe on his own.

No charges are expected to be filed aganist the woman.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM
To be honst I have a gun in my house if someone breaks-in I will not shoot one shot. I will shoot all 5. It's called fear for your life. I will protect my family.
HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Good for her I would do the same thing. His ass should stayed at home at his house , you coming into my house with my kids there and I have a nice pretty gun your just asking to get fucked up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
You go girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I think she was being sarcastic....

Quoting MrsBright24:

are u fucking serious??? so if a man broke into ur house u would grab a BROOM!!! are u kidding me.... u need to go try to beat a grown ass man with a broom and see where that gets u.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

See. Guns do kill people. She shoulda attempted to protect her kids and herself with a broom. Or a lamp. Or chiuaua.

MrsBright24
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM

okay im glad cause i was hoping she wasnt serious. lol

Quoting Pooobaihr:

she was joking xD

Quoting MrsBright24:

are u fucking serious??? so if a man broke into ur house u would grab a BROOM!!! are u kidding me.... u need to go try to beat a grown ass man with a broom and see where that gets u.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

See. Guns do kill people. She shoulda attempted to protect her kids and herself with a broom. Or a lamp. Or chiuaua.

Xanbuttsmom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Well, I don't know about you, but my children come first. If that means killing someone to protect them, I wouldn't blink.

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

FL2AK
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Consequences sucked for him.

LawdHaveMercy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
I woulda shot him a 6th time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

this comment is ignorant. yes, plenty of other ways...MY ASS. im glad you dont live in our country, if you were attacked and you tried to use a broom or bucket you would lose lady.

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN