Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My brother killed himself last night

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 206 Replies
I had previously posted about him awhile ago. He was going through a divorce and want taking well, he had problems with alcohol and fell off the wagon but recently was doing really good in psychology, on medication. He had been talking to a regular doctor about his anxiety and problems and the doctor prescribed him valum (can't spell) and he had attempted suicide with them awhile back. Well yesterday he went to the same doctor who gave him a script for 100 of them, he took them got on Facebook and posted a bunch of pics of his stbxw and their son and posted a song and then he ingested the rest of the pills and hung himself in their family home. (His stbxw moved out with their son) she is also pregnant. She has to go to the mourge to see him today. I told her she shouldn't because it might upset her worse to see him that way but she wants to and says she needs to. I just don't understand I guess. I've never been through this. I just talked to him and he was so happy an positive and they had started talking again. :( he didn't leave a note or anything. I am in shock I guess, I don't know how to feel or what to say. Part of me is angry that he could do that do his son and to his future baby. Dustin loves him so much and he's so young :( part of me is so sad that I cant feel anything at all. I don't know how to be there for her, and I really want to. I don't know what to say to help her. I just can't understand :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss.

mommy2annaliese
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I guess I can't feel anything because I'm in shock. I can't even talk. I feel so blank.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM

RIP. :'( My nephew committed suicide almost 2 years ago. It is so hard dealing with that.

Photo: -Randi.

kgirl58
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'm sorry.  I don't know what else to say.  I'm really sorry.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I'm so sorry
(((hugs)))
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I'm so sorry :(
Jblaac57
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I am so very sorry for your loss.

CafeMom Tickers
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I'm so sorry.
I lost my brother the same way last February.

I am so so very sorry for you and your family. Be there for his son, he's going to need you.
If you need to talk, feel free to pm me.
janessa27
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I am so sorry for your loss

tarakay0417
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. *hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)