Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I try really hard not to:

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 84 Replies
5 moms liked this

Be a judgmental bitch on here, but seriously I have read some of the most selfish parenting posts in the last few day!

I mean If your child is under 16, you need to be up helping them get ready for school. A good breakfast ( not just the crappy pop tarts and sugary cereal they can make themselves) is what helps their brains function all day at school. Doing their hair and making sure they look nice keeps their confidence up. Double checking they have everything assures a successful day at school. and a kiss and hug before they leave is always the best. What is with people wanting kids to be adults> Weird IMO My kids are very independent, but I do not expect them to survive as adults when they are still kids. as far as teens go, I mean more of a get up and make sure they are dressed appropriate and up and out on time....

Also, if you smoke weed, good for you, but smoking weed or cigarettes in front of them is not cool. I mean get off your ass and go outside people. You are literally attributing to their early death. WHY?

Also, leaving children home alone at such young ages is simply dumb! They can be hurt, scared or even abducted. If they are not at least 10, you should be in jail.

I had to get this out, these are not just differences of parenting choices, these are actually neglectful and hurting your kids in one way or another! Bash all you want, and call my kids coddled or babied, but at least I know they are safe, healthy, and happy!

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quietbookworm
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Nobody comment yet! I need fresh coffee before this gets going!!

atyou
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this
While I agree with most of what you had to say.......shut up.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I couldn;t give two shits what people have to say to this! I know I am right on this and honestly, if they disagree, they are not worth my time!

Quoting quietbookworm:

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

lga1965
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree with you! That's how I raised my kids too. They are adults now and. I'm very happy and proud of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Why, If people can posts ridiculous shit about how neglectful they are, I will post this!

Quoting atyou:

While I agree with most of what you had to say.......shut up.

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I agree with everything you said.
embersparkle
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
My children had fruity pebbles this morning for breakfast :/ Guess I suck as a mom today.
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I agree for the most part. But as a teen I didn't want help with my hair. As a teen I ate a quick breakfast in the morning. I get what you are saying though lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quietbookworm
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I am glad you know I was joking. You and I both know this post has potential to get very heated. lol

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

LOL, I couldn;t give two shits what people have to say to this! I know I am right on this and honestly, if they disagree, they are not worth my time!

Quoting quietbookworm:

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured