Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

enough questions pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 22 Replies

my 5 year old is home sick with chicken pox so no schoool , and won't stop talking and asking questions... i know it's a sign of being clever and is normal for 5 year olds but can't take it anymoreeeeeeeeeee

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

LOL!  I have a 2 year old like that.  When Hurricane Sandy hit, we were stuck at home for a week and from the moment she woke up to the moment she went to sleep it was non-stop talking and questions.  I don't know how many times we asked her to be quiet in a day...it was exhausting!

RLT2
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM
3 moms liked this

I have a 5yr old, sometimes I dream of a remote with a mute button that works on overly talkative Kindergartners! LOL

Bwebb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Hahaha! My kids were home sick with me yesterday and it was the same story.  Couldn't wait for DH to get home from work and take over!

mackiebugsmom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I remember when my 9 year old was like that...fun times :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof2891
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
My 3 year old ds is like that. He gets up talking and doesn't stop until the moment he falls asleep. Ugh! Sometimes I wish I had a mute button for him! Lately his favorite phrase is "I'm thirsty".
..prettyinink..
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I ask questions back. Eventually he gets exhausted with it and stops.

ksueditz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
My 7 y/o is like that, her nicknames are Chatty Cathy and Mouth of the South. Poor thing, she gets it from her momma. ;)
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Lol, my 3yo does that, too. Everything is "why?" By the end of the day I am usually saying "just because!"

AleaKat
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my 5 yr old has discovered the word "why" and the power it has to drive me crazy...ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
docmamy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Yeah ,I like the idea of asking questions back , I sometimes answer the why question with : what do u think ? Andshe would answer her question ......very exhausting really
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)