Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you be upset?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
OK my boyfriend of 4 months is legally still married, he hasn't filed for divorce yet because money is tight, but plans to soon he is waiting on some settlement money. Anyways the soon to be ex has tried to commit suicide and in the hospital in serious condition
He has been up there the last two nights. He told me I have nothing to worry about he is in love with me and he doesn't want her. He is just concerned and he cares for her . It is starting to upset me a little. Am I being selfish? After she gets out of the hospital I plan on having a talk with him about making the divorce a priority, I feel like she will come between our relationship. I an acting supportive and trying to put my selfishness aside but it is so hard. How would u handle this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I honestly wouldn't know how to react... But I can only assume that I would let him go be there for her... It's obvious she is unstable and needs support... I think you are being a little insecure... I would have stressed before how important him getting divorced before this unfortunate incident... You both could have saved to make the divorce happen...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!! lmao This, eerily sounds a LOT like my current situation.... My "Husband" has been seeing another woman for the past 4 months and we have yet to file any paperwork..... However I'm not in the hospital.... My only advice to you is this, quit being a homewrecker!! Maybe once his divorce is over and done with THEN you can continue your relationship. Seeing as how they are still married, you ARE the "other" woman he is cheating with. How does that make you feel? Yeah, totally bashing here and you're probably not my husband's g/f but anyone who puts themselves in this situation should NEVER expect to recieve anything other than hate in repsonse. Just put yourself in his wife's shoes and then think how you would feel.

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
6 moms liked this
"I feel like she will come between our relationship."

Said the woman who is in a relationship with a MARRIED MAN.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HunternChase
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
They are still married and if they have kids together I can understand..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

You need to step aside. This is not about YOU! His wife is in serious condition. Regardless of them being separated this is the woman he swore to love till death do you part. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree with this. Back the freak off and let him get his divorce out of the way. Not having filed yet means he is cheating and he is probably going to get nailed in court if the wife has proof of this. It's adultery, and adultery is grounds for divorce and her receiving alimony and such.

Quoting Anonymous:

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!! lmao This, eerily sounds a LOT like my current situation.... My "Husband" has been seeing another woman for the past 4 months and we have yet to file any paperwork..... However I'm not in the hospital.... My only advice to you is this, quit being a homewrecker!! Maybe once his divorce is over and done with THEN you can continue your relationship. Seeing as how they are still married, you ARE the "other" woman he is cheating with. How does that make you feel? Yeah, totally bashing here and you're probably not my husband's g/f but anyone who puts themselves in this situation should NEVER expect to recieve anything other than hate in repsonse. Just put yourself in his wife's shoes and then think how you would feel.

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:31 PM
My SO is still legally married, same thing with us, money is tight. I try not to push him on it because i know he wants to get it over with, but now with a baby on the way i want it done now. he has very limited contact with her family and found out that she overdosed and was in the hospital, and now more recently is in jail. I would have a huge issue if he went to visit her no matter what the circumstances.
Make it known that it makes you uncomfortableand come up with a plan of how you can put aside some money each week our month to save up for the divorce. That way you will feel like something is being done, i know that would help me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg! IKR! How freaking ironic! The OTHER woman getting butthurt over being a home wrecker! Lmfao!

Quoting ATG499:

"I feel like she will come between our relationship."

Said the woman who is in a relationship with a MARRIED MAN.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Get rid of him he's playing you.

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM
He still cares about her. I think you should let it be for now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)