Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so I posted earlier about illegals and the new law in Illinois that was passed to give them a right to have a license. People did not understand what I was trying to say, so I'm trying again :). With that said, I had earlier read a post about the same topic, and it surprised me to see how many woman are so ignorant and racist. Woman complaining about how all of the illegals should be deported, and how the illegals should not be able to have a license. My issue is, illegals really aren't an issue here. They come to have a better life, because life here is painted so beautiful for them, people come with high expectations because they think there is work, money and everything their own country doesn't offer. Illegals work the jobs that nobody wants, for the very min. Wage, they work 2 or more jobs to help feed the families they much of the time leave behind. A lot of times kids are brought at a young age and have no choice. So why not give certain people the chance to make it easier for them to live? I do agree some people should be deported, some people truly have no right to be here, but not only illegals are bad. How often do you hear of an illegal going a killing spree at movie theaters, schools, malls, or anything like that? Yes we hear of the Mexican cartels and how bad it's getting, but is that really fair to assume all illegals are like the cartels? It would be like saying ALL white people are crazy killers. Illegals should not be looked at as a burden, or anything less. They work at whatever they can find, no matter how dirty, gross or hard, so I say give them a chance to get a license, so they can keep their pay checks instead of always having to give it to the gov. There are far worst things happening with our country than Illinois allowing illegals to obtain a license.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Spare me. They don't work jobs no one else wants. They often drive without insurance. They leave accidents instead of getting caught. Illinois fucked up big time, time to move.
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM

It's not that I don't like them, I just do not like the manner in which they come into this country. Because they have entered illegally, there is no way of knowing if they have a criminal record. How would we know if someone who was an illegal immigrant was an ex-con with a record a mile long? They are also a strain on our already damaged economy. Our country can barely support us as is. What I don't understand is why they don't immigrate to Canada! It's a lot easier to be a citizen there, and there is a lot more opportunity. Regardless, I understand they take a lot of dirty jobs, but many Americans out of work these days would gladly take them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Please.....I'd love to see you prove how or why we're all so ignorant and stupid. Until you can with legit facts, stfu.

Quoting momsince04:

I'm so surprised to see all these comments. It's so sad, but oh well. Nothing you can do about ignorance and stupidity.

Quoting yamamoma:

omg finally someone who makes sence :) ! im telling ya, people now a days are heartless. but if they were illegal im sure there whole opnion would change.

Quoting momsince04:

Wow!! For all of you that are against Illegals, have any of you ever thought why and how you are here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Let me spell it out for you better....when you don't work, you don't pay taxes. No one hires illegals unless it under the table. That little thing, like state tax, that pays for the roads. That little thing called federal tax that pays for everything. Yeah....your a winner because you don't have insurance. Wait till you get in a wreck and happen to hit someone or kill a kid in a wreck. They will sue the shit out of you and you will serve time and fines everytime you get pulled over by cops. LMAO!!!!!!! Have fun with that.......great spokes person for immigrants!!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

who says they dont pay taxes ? people should do there research before talking about things they dont know. and lol im not illegal but i dont have insurance so you'd be pretty pissed off at me too !! LMAOOOO!

Quoting Anonymous:

If they are illegal, how are they legally obligated to have a state license and pay car insurance? If they are'nt applying for legal citizenship and paying taxes, SS, and etc....how do they get this benefit of a drivers lisence? I'm genuinely concerned and curious? I don't want them driving anywhere near me!!! Rame their crappy ass car into mine so my insurance has to fix their car and hospital bills because they don't have insurance!!! No way. That all sucks!!! Sorry, not trying to offend anyone, just that really chaps my ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Quoting yamamoma:

if you are driving around with car insurance I hope you go to jail.
momsince04
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Please do, it's people like you that are not needed nor wanted.

Quoting Anonymous:

Spare me. They don't work jobs no one else wants. They often drive without insurance. They leave accidents instead of getting caught. Illinois fucked up big time, time to move.

mama2beautiesnb
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Try living in oklahoma. You will sing a different song
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Yup legal immigration

Quoting momsince04:

Wow!! For all of you that are against Illegals, have any of you ever thought why and how you are here?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Or texas

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

Try living in oklahoma. You will sing a different song

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
And can you prove otherwise??

Quoting Anonymous:

Please.....I'd love to see you prove how or why we're all so ignorant and stupid. Until you can with legit facts, stfu.

Quoting momsince04:

I'm so surprised to see all these comments. It's so sad, but oh well. Nothing you can do about ignorance and stupidity.

Quoting yamamoma:

omg finally someone who makes sence :) ! im telling ya, people now a days are heartless. but if they were illegal im sure there whole opnion would change.

Quoting momsince04:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured