Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so I posted earlier about illegals and the new law in Illinois that was passed to give them a right to have a license. People did not understand what I was trying to say, so I'm trying again :). With that said, I had earlier read a post about the same topic, and it surprised me to see how many woman are so ignorant and racist. Woman complaining about how all of the illegals should be deported, and how the illegals should not be able to have a license. My issue is, illegals really aren't an issue here. They come to have a better life, because life here is painted so beautiful for them, people come with high expectations because they think there is work, money and everything their own country doesn't offer. Illegals work the jobs that nobody wants, for the very min. Wage, they work 2 or more jobs to help feed the families they much of the time leave behind. A lot of times kids are brought at a young age and have no choice. So why not give certain people the chance to make it easier for them to live? I do agree some people should be deported, some people truly have no right to be here, but not only illegals are bad. How often do you hear of an illegal going a killing spree at movie theaters, schools, malls, or anything like that? Yes we hear of the Mexican cartels and how bad it's getting, but is that really fair to assume all illegals are like the cartels? It would be like saying ALL white people are crazy killers. Illegals should not be looked at as a burden, or anything less. They work at whatever they can find, no matter how dirty, gross or hard, so I say give them a chance to get a license, so they can keep their pay checks instead of always having to give it to the gov. There are far worst things happening with our country than Illinois allowing illegals to obtain a license.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Replies (251-259):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Lol that is invalid, like they are going to confuse a black person with a mexican. Mexicans look indigenous not black...

Quoting momsince04:

You know just because they are brown doesn't make them Mexican right??

Quoting Anonymous:

I can assure you mexicans are the biggest problem in my city, I work with crimes all day long, mexicans are a huge problem.

Quoting momsince04:

Lol, and only Mexicans are drug and gang infested? Wow you are really stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait until they destroy your city, they are dirty and trouble makers. Everyone says oh you're racist and stuff, yeah I am against Mexicans, they are drug and gang infested.

Hislovebug
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Idk how I feel about this... I know a lot of Mexicans that have come here illegally. Yeah they work and all but most of them are cocky and they always talk about how much better they are then Americans. They are pretty racist towards whites and blacks and other Latinos. Like I said that's most of them there are some who came here illegally and worked hard to get their papers and have learned English and everything. But I really don't see why someone who cannot be in the country legally should have a license in the country. What for? So if the police stops you, yeah you have a license but you are still illegal so they can still take you in. I just don't see the point of illegal immigrants having a license

momsince04
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM

So all brown people are mexican? I look like i'm white, you would never guess im mexican. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol that is invalid, like they are going to confuse a black person with a mexican. Mexicans look indigenous not black...

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

I can assure you mexicans are the biggest problem in my city, I work with crimes all day long, mexicans are a huge problem.

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait until they destroy your city, they are dirty and trouble makers. Everyone says oh you're racist and stuff, yeah I am against Mexicans, they are drug and gang infested.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Idk you tell me that's what you said! And that wat all Mexicans say "brown pride" and they are white as fuck! Like you

Quoting momsince04:

So all brown people are mexican? I look like i'm white, you would never guess im mexican. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

We need to find a way to make it easier for them to be here legally.  It's so damn difficult right now they have no choice but to do it illegally.

momsince04
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:52 PM

hahaha... so true, but no i didnt say just because you are brown you are mexican. I was quoting another post that said something like that. And yep mexicans can be decieving, my mom has blonde hair and blue eyes :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk you tell me that's what you said! And that wat all Mexicans say "brown pride" and they are white as fuck! Like you

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Anonymous:

momsince04
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Because some illegals are brought here as kids, and had no choice. So why not give some the opportunity to have a license. I'm not saying there shouldnt be restrictions, and not everyone should have it, but i do think some do deserve a chance. And not all of us are cocky, i have met alot who think they are something great, but ive met people like that from a lot of different countries. 

Quoting Hislovebug:

Idk how I feel about this... I know a lot of Mexicans that have come here illegally. Yeah they work and all but most of them are cocky and they always talk about how much better they are then Americans. They are pretty racist towards whites and blacks and other Latinos. Like I said that's most of them there are some who came here illegally and worked hard to get their papers and have learned English and everything. But I really don't see why someone who cannot be in the country legally should have a license in the country. What for? So if the police stops you, yeah you have a license but you are still illegal so they can still take you in. I just don't see the point of illegal immigrants having a license

Hislovebug
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Yes it's not the child's fault but they are not citizens of this country. They do not show up in the system. Therefore they should not be allowed to be issued a license. It is the parents to blame. The parents thought they were doing something good and clearly weren't . I know a guy that sends money to his wife in Mexico so their kids who are 5 and 3 can come here legally! Iknow it's harsh but no those kids have to go thru the same process to get their papers even if they didn't have a say in being brought here. They are not citizens of this country. And I said not all but the majority that I have met have been extremely cocky and racist. I didn't say all. My best friend is mexican and she's not like that. 

Quoting momsince04:

Because some illegals are brought here as kids, and had no choice. So why not give some the opportunity to have a license. I'm not saying there shouldnt be restrictions, and not everyone should have it, but i do think some do deserve a chance. And not all of us are cocky, i have met alot who think they are something great, but ive met people like that from a lot of different countries. 

Quoting Hislovebug:

momsince04
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM

well im glad that i was brought here, and my dad worked hard to give us a good life. I still don't think it's a big deal, but i do respect your opinion. 

Quoting Hislovebug:

Yes it's not the child's fault but they are not citizens of this country. They do not show up in the system. Therefore they should not be allowed to be issued a license. It is the parents to blame. The parents thought they were doing something good and clearly weren't . I know a guy that sends money to his wife in Mexico so their kids who are 5 and 3 can come here legally! Iknow it's harsh but no those kids have to go thru the same process to get their papers even if they didn't have a say in being brought here. They are not citizens of this country. And I said not all but the majority that I have met have been extremely cocky and racist. I didn't say all. My best friend is mexican and she's not like that. 

Quoting momsince04:

Quoting Hislovebug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)