Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My high school love just got out of prison after 15yrs! Updated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 98 Replies
1 mom liked this

My high school/college freshman love, went to jail for a crime 15 yrs ago I stopped communicating with him after he was there for two yrs.  H never forgot about me he recently found me through all things..FB and has said he never stopped loving me and wants to be back together.  I was so crazy in love with this boy then who is now a 30+ yr old man and he felt the same about me. I now am  now seperated  with two children and all the memories of us are flooding back.  I know this is crazy but I want to have some kind of relationship with him just kind of scared and am certainly in a different place then I was then. What should I do!!! SO confused !!! Help!!!

He went to prison for armed robbery he would have ben released after 4 yrs but he had a few fights in prison trying to defend himself and so he had to serve his  full 15yrs. It was his first offense and yes he has been through alot, he was never  violent toward me and I am not saying I want  THAT kind of relationship with him, I just feel I shouldnt abandon him, everyone deserves a second chance ...right, and he didnt kill anyone. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this
What did he go to prison for? If he's truly changed, then best of luck to you :) just take it slowly
Anonymous
9 moms liked this

Sounds like a great applicant to be around your children!

Anonymous
I dont even really know what to say... 15 years in prison, would have been for a serious crime. I would not bring that bull shit around my kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CJsMommy92
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Unless he went to jail for killing somone I'd give him a try

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
5 moms liked this
Tell him to call you in a year. He will need to adjust and learn to live in society again.
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM

15 years???? What did he do?

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Don't do it.

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Good luck.
mommyajay
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont even really know what to say... 15 years in prison, would have been for a serious crime. I would not bring that bull shit around my kids
CanInTex
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
What did he go to prison for?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)