Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My high school love just got out of prison after 15yrs! Updated

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My high school/college freshman love, went to jail for a crime 15 yrs ago I stopped communicating with him after he was there for two yrs.  H never forgot about me he recently found me through all things..FB and has said he never stopped loving me and wants to be back together.  I was so crazy in love with this boy then who is now a 30+ yr old man and he felt the same about me. I now am  now seperated  with two children and all the memories of us are flooding back.  I know this is crazy but I want to have some kind of relationship with him just kind of scared and am certainly in a different place then I was then. What should I do!!! SO confused !!! Help!!!

He went to prison for armed robbery he would have ben released after 4 yrs but he had a few fights in prison trying to defend himself and so he had to serve his  full 15yrs. It was his first offense and yes he has been through alot, he was never  violent toward me and I am not saying I want  THAT kind of relationship with him, I just feel I shouldnt abandon him, everyone deserves a second chance ...right, and he didnt kill anyone. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
sampson200
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

15 years in prison .... seems like a serious offense.

Yeah.....I'd be taking this one hella slow, woman.

HELLA

SLOW

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Completely depends on what he did to land in prison.  15 years so I'm thinking it was very serious.

RobsPrincess24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM

To spend 15 years in prison, he probably did something serious. I definitely would not bring that around my children!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Bump for later
StevieMarie
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

if someone spent 15 years in prison, what the hell are you thinking bringing him around your kids?

JoyfulinSD
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
4 moms liked this

I want to yell "WINNER! WINNER! Chicken Dinner!"  for some reason. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to ask what to do?  The man comitted a crime that sent him to prison for 15 years.  You have two children and you can either choose to rise higher and choose better, or you can screw around with criminals.

I can't believe this is even a question.

HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
For me it would depend wht he went to jail. I would have to have a serious conversation with him and see what his plans are for his furture. We would take our time to get back to knowing each other first.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Yea....I wouldnt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Don't do it, that man has been locked up and he's just a lost cause at this point. I mean what's he gonna do or work and provide and be just a normal citizen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured