Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My high school love just got out of prison after 15yrs! Updated

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My high school/college freshman love, went to jail for a crime 15 yrs ago I stopped communicating with him after he was there for two yrs.  H never forgot about me he recently found me through all things..FB and has said he never stopped loving me and wants to be back together.  I was so crazy in love with this boy then who is now a 30+ yr old man and he felt the same about me. I now am  now seperated  with two children and all the memories of us are flooding back.  I know this is crazy but I want to have some kind of relationship with him just kind of scared and am certainly in a different place then I was then. What should I do!!! SO confused !!! Help!!!

He went to prison for armed robbery he would have ben released after 4 yrs but he had a few fights in prison trying to defend himself and so he had to serve his  full 15yrs. It was his first offense and yes he has been through alot, he was never  violent toward me and I am not saying I want  THAT kind of relationship with him, I just feel I shouldnt abandon him, everyone deserves a second chance ...right, and he didnt kill anyone. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
DiANAiVELiSSE
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM

idk... BUMP

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

What did he do?? Honestly I'd have a higher standard for myself than that....

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Uh yeah, not around my three kids.

First of all, he's institutionalized. That's basically a major chance he'll reoffend just to go back in the bing, where he feels normal...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17

I wouldn't do it. Chances are, he will go back to prison for something stupid because he has adjusted to prison life. He more than likely went away for something terrible and won't find a job. You would essentially be supporting him. You have kids now, and you don't need that around them.

SexyCaitlin
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
What did he do?
mommy2nicky07
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

What did he go to jail for?

TigOlBitties
3 moms liked this
Of course he is still stuck on you. His life has been frozen in prison since he was young and with you.

PLEASE consider all angles. Namely, your children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melbornj
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Run for the hills. Guys who have been in jail have a very high likelihood of returning. It is not something I would even begin to mess with.
Dakota1228
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Forget what he did or if he will do it again. Understand that after 15 years in jail the chance of him ever getting a job..........even at a fast food place are very slim.  If that is what you want for you family.  More power to ya. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured