Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My high school love just got out of prison after 15yrs! Updated

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My high school/college freshman love, went to jail for a crime 15 yrs ago I stopped communicating with him after he was there for two yrs.  H never forgot about me he recently found me through all things..FB and has said he never stopped loving me and wants to be back together.  I was so crazy in love with this boy then who is now a 30+ yr old man and he felt the same about me. I now am  now seperated  with two children and all the memories of us are flooding back.  I know this is crazy but I want to have some kind of relationship with him just kind of scared and am certainly in a different place then I was then. What should I do!!! SO confused !!! Help!!!

He went to prison for armed robbery he would have ben released after 4 yrs but he had a few fights in prison trying to defend himself and so he had to serve his  full 15yrs. It was his first offense and yes he has been through alot, he was never  violent toward me and I am not saying I want  THAT kind of relationship with him, I just feel I shouldnt abandon him, everyone deserves a second chance ...right, and he didnt kill anyone. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
beerebelly
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Your ex is going to love bringing this up when its time for the divorce in court!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Why are you not answering what the reason the creep went to PRISON for? Are you scared?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Did he go for 15 years... IN highschool?  so he was a minor and got 15 years..... that takes the "seriousness" of the crime to another level.  15 years convicted as an adult is one thing, 15 years as a minor is another.  

ANSWER ABOU WHY!  damn.  lol.  

We can't give you advice without knowing the whole story....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Quoting beerebelly:

Your ex is going to love bringing this up when its time for the divorce in court!

clapping

jynkx
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

i know, where are you, OP?  you brought this up, now lets talk about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you not answering what the reason the creep went to PRISON for? Are you scared?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not gonna say dont give him a chance. My brother was a dumb teen. Hung out with the wrong crowd and strung out on drugs. He got into it with a guy and the guy took out a knife. My brother ended up getting the knife from him and stabbed him 3 times. My brother was at that guys house (hanging with his other friend that lived there) so my brother got in trouble. They said it was attempted murder so he got 15 yrs also. Hes been in there 7 years now. I know he's changed A lot and I cant wait for him to get out. And I woukd hate for someone not to give him a chance cause he made stupid mistakes as a teen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

He is more than likely a felon and will have a hard time getting a good paying job. That alone is reason enough to not give him a chance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Of course he loves you. He will love anything that doesn't ass rape him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
op is too busy googling the least offensive crime to get a 15 yr sentance to post here so ya'll go easy on him! lol
Junesmommy18
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
What'd he do?! FFS. Answer us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN