Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes, I do think I a man can be raped by a WOMAN. What do you think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I saw this story on tv about a man who claimed he had been attacked and raped by two women.

The police basically laughed at him and called him a liar.

A lot of people seem to agree that a man cannot be raped by a woman.

Now it is a fact that female rapist are pretty rare, Atleast we think so.

It's hard enough for a female rape victim to come forward an report her rape, a lot of rapes go unreported.

It's even less likely for a male rape victim to come forward and report their rape, because just like with female victims, they feel violated, embarrassed, like they caused it or it's they fault and that they should've been able to stop it. And in away I think make victims feel even more embarrassed because they are a man, and they feel like they are weak for not being able to over power their rapist. (this is what I have gathered based on what my DH had told me about how he felt when he was raped)

Now yes, there are those assholes who cheat and say they were rapes by a woman in order to cover it up.

but I do believe it is possible for a man to be raped by a woman.

Uncommon? Maybe.
Possible.? Yes.

The police in this particular situation were saying that a man of his health and size should
Not have been able to be over powered by two women.

And he admitted to not trying to kick or hit them, however, he did try to push them away at first, and objected to the sexual act.

Well, first of all female rape victims are told not to fight back, because it will more than likely just anger the rapist even more and cause "him" to become more violent.

But it a woman is already angry, violent, or psychologically damaged enough to resort to rape, then whose to say she is not capable of more.

Ive heard people say that in order for it to happen he would have to get an erection and is therefore consenting, but no, that's not how it works.

An erection is the bodies natural response. It is not uncommon for a female victim to orgasm during her rape. That, just like an erection, was the bodies natural respond and does in any way mean consent was given.

It's hard for rape
Victims to come forward, there are plenty of male tape rape to, and instead of calling ones who do come forward liars, I think they need to be taken Seriousily so that other victims will not be discouraged and will be willing to come forward.

Whether its a woman raped by a Man, a man raped by a man, or a man raped by a woman, NO means NO.

So I am curious to see what other people's opinions are.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Bump
anotherhalf
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM

A man can be raped by a woman. Especially since, as you pointed out, an erection is a bodily response, as is an orgasm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
I seem to remember a story of a woman in WV (go figure) that made two men give her oral sex at knifepoint...
MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Yes. Men can be raped. Just because Mr Penis wants to have sex doesnt mean the man wants too. Its a bodily function - a muscle.

Mel0dy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Yes it can happen/ does happen 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM

man or women can be raped

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM

My SO was raped when he was alot younger by this girl he knew.  15 years later he still will not talk about it.  Only recently I found out his anniversary was new years day,  Every year around new years he gets kinda closed off, sad, and will jump if I touch him.  After new years he gets better again. 

So yes guys can be raped, it does happen.  I asked him if he ever told anyone he said I was the second person the first person just laughed at him then made fun of him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN